Non-sappy Friendship

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:37 pm
Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship" e-mails that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that really speaks of true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help get you drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get, and tell you the boogie man LIVES.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use big words that have no meaning to add to your confusion.

7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass. This is my oath...I pledge it till the end.

Why? you may ask. Because you are my friend.

Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 617 • Replies: 5
No top replies

panzade

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:38 pm
Just mailed it off to my girl...thanks
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:42 pm
quite welcome Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:44 pm
and because I value our friendship....and your self esteem is important to me........I will never tell you about that great hummer your old lady gave that night you passed out when we were doing the yager bombs......since you're always complaining about how you never get a bj anymore.... Razz
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:50 pm
Hahahaha! Funny funny funny, Region.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:55 pm
That is some funny stuff. How about an addition: "When you are happy, I'll know you've been to a brothel."
0 Replies