2

I messed up, please help me I'm scared

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 07:14 pm
I was bored and went to this forum, on there there was a thread where someone said you should go to a site and search for something. I was curious so I checked it out. It turned out to be illegal and it told me something about my ip being logged and sent somewhere. I'm really stressing out and I'm super scared. I don't know what to do. I know doing something like this on the internet is a really stupid thing to do, but I'm not the brightest fellow. What can I do now?

5  
Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 07:38 pm
@Blob1234,
This is a common scam. In most cases you can just ignore it. They get people scared and then they convince people to give them a credit card number.

Definitely don't send anyone money.... and absolutely DO NOT TYPE IN YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

Br4dz

1  
Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2016 01:05 am
Even if it is not scam, you are totally safe if you gave no personal data (your real name and stuff).
The IP can be logged but nobody knows who was using the computer.