Could it be his???

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 05:47 pm
My boyfriend cheated on me, I recently found out that she is pregnant...he told me hes not 100% sure it is his because the dates arent adding up. He said he cant remember the exact day they had sex because he was drinking but his rough estimate was october 25th, 2015 and he "swears" he never slept with her in november. When she came to him in december to tell him she was pregnant and its his she told him that she didnt think she was pregnant because she had gotten her period sometime after they had slept together. I asked her what the doctor told her at her ultrasound...what was the conception date? When was your last period? Etc. She said the doctor didnt give her a conception date and she cant remember her last period. Her due is the only piece of information she knows....oh and that there is no doubt in her mind that its my boyfriends baby....her due date is august 15, 2016.... Relationship advice aside....about leaving him....hes bogus....I already know this....my question is is there a possibility it could be his? Or could she be lying and have slept with someone else?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,536 • Replies: 5

chai2

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 05:55 pm
@Couldhavefooledmeh,
You can get a DNA test.

Of course there's a possibilty. Jesus.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 08:44 pm
Your BF cheated on you and you are counting calendar days to verify whether or not he's the dad?

God, girl, where is your self dignity?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 09:56 pm
@Couldhavefooledmeh,
Couldhavefooledmeh wrote:
is there a possibility it could be his?

yes

if your boyfriend (shouldn't he be your ex-bf?) wants to be sure, he should arrange for a DNA test as soon as is possible after the birth
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 06:48 am
@Couldhavefooledmeh,
Quote:
.my question is is there a possibility it could be his? Or could she be lying and have slept with someone else?
Does it matter? He cheated on you. At the very least that shows a lack of respect for you and your relationship.

If he runs around and cheats with another dozen women are you going to be ok with that as long as any kids produced by these women are not his?
Linkat

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:33 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

Quote:
.my question is is there a possibility it could be his? Or could she be lying and have slept with someone else?
Does it matter? He cheated on you. At the very least that shows a lack of respect for you and your relationship.

If he runs around and cheats with another dozen women are you going to be ok with that as long as any kids produced by these women are not his?

Not to mention he has such a lack of respect for you - he not only cheated he did nothing to protect against a possible pregnancy with another woman; he has put you at risk for an STD. Have you asked him to be tested for potential STDs?

What sort of lame excuse did he give you for cheating and potentially putting you at risk? Being drunk?
0 Replies