what is me? am i right or wrong?

shiney

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 03:04 am
im 22 male, ive been friends with this girl for 3 years, we had our small fight, good moments etc. one day i hear from another friend of mine, that a "guy from the our same class had proposed her, and she's happy with it, and no one knows about this except those two and me, and now you too", after hearing this i felt devastated, depressed, and felt a serious headache.
few things i want to say about this other guy, he was also close with her, and i too at sometimes felt real jealousy seeing them together, but i never showed it cause i thought ill loose her if i was possesive and stuff..
but now i feel heart broken, and im not even texting her properly, whenever she asked me what my problem was, i was not able to text it, i wanted to meet her and ask her if what i heard was true (which is, cause im seeing signs of it). Oh and one more thing, when we talk about it, hould i say what i feel? that i had love for her in the beginning?
maybe she just saw me only as a close friend..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 414 • Replies: 5

vikorr

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 04:46 am
@shiney,
In the movies things like this happen, and the guy goes and lets the girl know...things get bad because initially she's in love with the guy that asked her to marry him...but the other guy keeps chasing her, and at the last moment she realises that it's really the other guy that she loves...

...I've never heard even an inkling of a story like that being true in real life.

It's probably time to move on, Forget about her in the best possible way (find another girl).

If you choose to stay in the position you are now, there isn't advice that anyone can give you.

If you struggle with getting away from it, there are support services that can help you.
shiney

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 04:59 am
@vikorr,
Is that the only way? I mean, yes it is hard to forget the feelings for her, but ... And should I not tell her my feelings, cause I'll feel regret that I've never said her what I thought, ...
jespah

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 05:44 am
@shiney,
You telling her how you feel is only acting in your own self interests and not in hers.

Be a grownup and clam up.
shiney

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 07:18 am
@jespah,
Thankyou!
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 07:31 am
@shiney,
This is your second post on this SAME issue.

What don't you understand?

This girl HAS A BOYFRIEND, yet she keeps coming back and re-connectinng with you. No wonder you are confused! (I told you before that she was using both of you, but you deny that)

Tell her that you are unable to communicate with her any more because you have feelings for her that she is not able to return, because she is COMMITTED or "going with" another guy and you are not going to interfere.

THEN DO THAT. Force her to make a decision. Cut her off completely until she can make sense.
0 Replies