PSR or Museum Registrar

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 12:32 am
Hello I am 24 years old and a mother of two, a 6 month old and a 7 year old. I am 2 classes away from finishing my Human Services Associates Degree. I am getting back to working after taking a break to be with my infant. I applied at a local museum for the registrar position and at an ophthalmologist office for the patient service representative position. I got offered both positions and I'm not sure which one I should take? The museum salary is 1,850 monthly and the PSR position is 12.20 hourly. The museum is only 40 hours and from 8-5pm and the ophthalmologist hours vary. I am so indecisive so Im looking to see if I can get opinions on which position sounds more suitable.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,017 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 05:12 am
@Idkmaybe,
If the ophthalmologist can guarantee you 40 or more hours, then take that one as it is more money.

Personally, I would go with the museum, as they aren't screwing around with the hours (you may find you get dressed up and they give you 30 minutes' worth of work and then you go home) plus there you would have a set schedule, which I imagine would make things far easier for day care scheduling, etc.
0 Replies