What do women look for in men?

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 02:56 am
What kind of things do women look for in a man

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 04:59 am
@kevin thomas,
Are we talking exploratory surgery here? Or just personality traits?

The exploratory would confirm if he had good organs, etc. You would have to ask a woman about the importance of that, although the undercarriage condition may play a factor, if future offspring are being considered.

As far as personality traits are concerned, then a tendency to be kind to animals would be good, and not having any cannibalistic tendencies would help, I suppose.

A sense of humour would rate highly as well.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 05:14 am
I have already suggested to this individual that a sense of humor is a good trait as far as women are concerned--for which he called me a string of disobliging names. His English sucks, too.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 05:16 am
@Setanta,
Maybe it's a lack of humour that is causing the problem.

Maybe he should sit snd watch a boxset of Seinfeld, so he would know what behaviour to avoid. Very Happy
Setanta

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 05:22 am
@Lordyaswas,
That's solid gold advice, your Lordyship.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 10:00 am
@kevin thomas,
I already told you in one of your other threads, titled you How to Attract Girls.

Why are starting another thread to ask essentially the same question? Except in this one you do call us 'women', so that is an improvement.

edit - excuse me, as I don't know your age. Maybe you are still a boy.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 10:10 am
@kevin thomas,
People like people who are interested in the things they do, the things they say.

A good sense of humour is always helpful in good relationships.

Not taking yourself too seriously is always helpful.

People who take pleasure in life are nice to be around.
0 Replies