Match Maker, Match Maker......

cavfancier

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:43 pm
So who wants a clown with attitude? (I'm crying on the inside, I swear Razz ). I'd take kicky, but he smokes too much and likes cats.
0 Replies

kickycan

fortune wrote:
Letty wrote:
KC, you are so multi-faceted, that you could probably take on the whole of A2K. Hmmmm. I think you and fortune might get along splendidly, both intellectually and physically. You New Yorkers are soooooooo urbane.

Well, what d'ya say? Shall we ride off into the sunset together or would you rather a more traditional ceremony? Laughing

Non-traditional, please. How about we meet in the bramble in Central Park for a quickie? Laughing
0 Replies

Letty

So would I, fortune, but the BEAR DON'T DO BLUEGRASS. Too bad, ain't it?

Then there is JoeFromChicago and Jespah; Both lawyers and philosophers. Hmmmm.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:48 pm
The matchy-matchy match-making rarely works.

And there are definitely some matches people should not admit to having a hand in.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:49 pm
I wanna match up with cav. (are we allowed to match up ourselves?)

He's cute, and I'm hungry! Perfect!

I like it when I win both ways Laughing
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:50 pm
Cav and au. Both Jewish. Damn, I'll bet they'd argue all night about who was right about the torah.

On second thought, Cav. You could do Pagliacci better than Caruso.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:51 pm
BoGoWo and CodeBorg - they both make me happy when they post (or posted in CB's case). Two men that make me happy - hmmmmmm, can I match them with me?

Score!!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:55 pm
Letty wrote:
Cav and au. Both Jewish. Damn, I'll bet they'd argue all night about who was right about the torah.

On second thought, Cav. You could do Pagliacci better than Caruso.

No wonder you're a crappy matchmaker. Such assumptions! I don't even read Hebrew, well, barely. Laughing I was once subject to a matchmaking. My illlustrious friend who set me up, set me up indeed as he ended up dating the girl himself. I'm probably better off with squinney and a stove. Bear can chaperone. :wink:
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:57 pm
ehBeth. Wow! I wanted to ask you about that doggie in Setanta's profile. American Eskimo? We could matchy matchy him with Osso's Paco.

(you're right. That was my original premise in real life)

squinney, you most certainly can match your self with anyone you choose, and Cav is a nice choice..a la carte, you know. Dancing bears and clowns and all that.

Ahem, KC, I must remind you that real men don't do quickies. UhOh. That's real men don't eat quiche. Razz
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:01 pm
Wot's a 'kwyshe'? Oh...now I remember, it's 'keesh'...making hundreds and hundreds of them in all sizes....that's when the nightmares began....
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:02 pm
I don't do bramble, hun.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:08 pm
I told ya, Cav. Said that to start with.

EhBeth, if codeborg and you have a telescope, then you, Bo, and the borg could hang out at Mt. Palomar and star gaze.

Now we must match Roger and Montana. He sent her a hat and she sent him slippers. Now there's a match made in heaven. Course, Misti and Rae might get a little pissed.

Happy Hour at the Letty household. Don't yawl talk about me when I'm gone. We must all learn to be up front with what's up front. Razz
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:13 pm
fortune wrote:
I don't do bramble, hun.

You do realize you just opened up an extremely tempting opportunity to ask about bush country there, Aussie.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:21 pm
Wrong state. I live in Victoria, not Tasmania. And if I didn't know better I'd say you were jealous, Cav! :wink:

(I'm just surprised we haven't had any 'Down Under' comments)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:25 pm
Hmm...that's a good one too. I'm not jealous, just completely ignorant about anything regarding Australia outside of 'Crocodile Hunter', Paul Hogan movies, and that bunny's ramblings here on A2K. Smile
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:28 pm
Ah, well as for brambles we've got wild blackberries which are a pain in the backside.

(And, er, never mind that Tasmania remark...)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:41 pm
Brambles.....hmmmmmmmm....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:55 pm
Where the smeg have you been bunny? Vacationing in Tasmania I presume.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:55 pm
What's that hmmm, Dlowan?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 03:56 pm
Letty wrote:
...Then there is JoeFromChicago and Jespah; Both lawyers and philosophers. Hmmmm.

Only if he keeps the baseball uniform on.
0 Replies