Naz Shah:"solution for Israel Palestine Conflict: Relocate Israel into U.S."

Olivier5

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 12:08 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

Oh please. 2016 is the year when the US "almost" elected a Jewish president. You can get out of hiding now.

I'm not in hiding. But, how did you know I sleep with one eye open? Your offensive comment only validates my mode of sleep.

The reason it is an offensive comment is because this potential Jewish President validates the 1950's image of a Jew. Remember?

What the heck are you talking about? I am offensive to you because I like a Jew who does not fit your idea of what a good Jew should be like??? Are you Bernie's mother or what?
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 04:53 am
@RABEL222,
You miss the point. It is the Palestinians who have institutionalized the discord by making it part of children's education. That is the most abominable thing, far worse than the rockets.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 02:59 pm
@Leadfoot,
The gun toting settlers who shoot any Pal. whose land they decide to confiscate is OK with you. They are indoctrinated in the home just as are pal kids. Get real. The rockets are a political excuse. Most hit nothing.
Foofie

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 03:12 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

Oh please. 2016 is the year when the US "almost" elected a Jewish president. You can get out of hiding now.

I'm not in hiding. But, how did you know I sleep with one eye open? Your offensive comment only validates my mode of sleep.

The reason it is an offensive comment is because this potential Jewish President validates the 1950's image of a Jew. Remember?

What the heck are you talking about? I am offensive to you because I like a Jew who does not fit your idea of what a good Jew should be like??? Are you Bernie's mother or what?

You are offensive since you made the comment that "I can get out of hiding now." I think that alludes to the world has suddenly turned philo-Semitic and now Jews who think there's an anti-Semite under every rock can come out of hiding. Well, you are wrong, I am not/nor never was in hiding; however, most Gentiles are just too brainwashed/socialized to realize that the Gentile culture is INHERENTLY anti-Semitic. Put that in your ham and cheese. Do you get that. Individual Goyim might not be anti-Semitic, but the culture is. And there is a Gentile culture. The culture that kept Catholics from literacy hundreds of years after Protestants were reading the bible.

Notice that Bernie is just, in my opinion, A Jew that Gentiles can get good utility out of. Like a Jewish teacher, doctor, dentist, etc. Those are the Jews Gentiles suck up their actual beliefs and pretend to not be anti-Semitic.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 06:28 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
And there is a Gentile culture. The culture that kept Catholics from literacy hundreds of years after Protestants were reading the bible.

You are a very confused person, Foof... For your information, protestants ARE Gentiles. So are Chinese and Zulus.

Lumping together all Gentiles, as if they constituted one unified culture, is an absurdity. Lumping all 15 million world Jews into one single "Jewish culture" -- with the bacon-eaters, the ultra-orthodox and everyone in between all pilled up together -- would be grossly inaccurate, and by that measure, lumping all 7 billion world Gentiles into one single "Gentile culture" is 500 times more inaccurate.

Even if you meant "the Christian culture" or "the Western culture" or even "the American culture", you'd still make very little sense. These generalities are only good for haters.
Foofie

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 10:55 am
@Olivier5,
I'm not qualified to reply to your posts. You confuse distaste with hating.

You also do not reply to my posted points. You attempt to prove wrong one or two thoughts that seem incorrect to your view. Aren't you a European? If yes, just go away. I prefer to only post to Americans. Distaste, not hate.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 03:47 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
The rockets are a political excuse. Most hit nothing.
Then why fire them? We both know why. It is an outlet for the hate they feel for the Jews. It is another institutionalized form of expression of hate.

There are Israelis who irrationally hate Pals but I have not seen the institutionalizing of it as seen in the Pals.
Miller

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 05:56 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
protestants ARE Gentiles. So are Chinese and Zulus

What you really mean, I think, is that Chinese and Zulus are not ETHNIC Jews.

I know nothing about the Zulus, but how about Chinese, who aren't ETHNIC Jews, but who are OBSERVANT Chinese Jews?

They do exist.

Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 01:50 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

I'm not qualified to reply to your posts.

You are welcome to NOT reply to them.

Quote:
Aren't you a European? If yes, just go away. I prefer to only post to Americans. Distaste, not hate.

Again, you are welcome to run away if my presence makes you feel unconfortable. I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me. I already knew for a fact that you were racist...

Don't let the door hit your but on your way out.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 01:57 am
@Miller,
You like hair-splitting much?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 10:34 am
@Miller,
My insight to a "Gentile culture" existing is that I am using that word euphemistically to refer to what was once Catholic Europe. Interestingly enough, non-whites, non Catholics, in my opinion, have adopted the mindset of the prejudices of what was once the dominant culture in Europe (Catholic), meaning Jews can still be persona non grata in genteel or other circles.

Have you noticed how in urban neighborhoods that have some diversity, non whites (excluding Blacks) want to live in what was once nearly a totally white neighborhood? Why? I suspect that the dirty little secret is that for a non white, of non European descent, living in a neighborhood that was once totally white, and therefore is still considered white, is their version of ALIYAH. Get it
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 10:35 am
@Olivier5,
Butt, not but.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 11:16 am
@Foofie,
Ok, thanks.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 12:39 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Lumping all 15 million world Jews into one single "Jewish culture" -- with the bacon-eaters, the ultra-orthodox and everyone in between all pilled up together -- would be grossly inaccurate...

As you know nothing about Judaism or "Jewish culture" , why do you keep posting the above nonsense?
Foofie

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 02:00 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

Lumping all 15 million world Jews into one single "Jewish culture" -- with the bacon-eaters, the ultra-orthodox and everyone in between all pilled up together -- would be grossly inaccurate...

As you know nothing about Judaism or "Jewish culture" , why do you keep posting the above nonsense?

In my opinion, so many Gentiles base their knowledge on what is promulgated in the popular culture. Meaning Jews are cheap, males are obsessed with shiksas, etc., etc. Mostly canards oriented to enhancing their own self-esteem.

But, the particular poster that you were addressing is likely a real chochem. Yes, a real rabbinical sage. It really showed the depth of his wisdom by making eating bacon a criterion for being a Jew of a certain type. What type I don't know, but should I be so bold as to think he would share his wisdom with an American secular Jew?

Miller

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 02:12 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
It really showed the depth of his wisdom by making eating bacon a criterion for being a Jew of a certain type. What type I don't know, but should I be so bold as to think he would share his wisdom with an American secular Jew?

Let's not wait for his return...
Foofie

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 02:21 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Quote:
It really showed the depth of his wisdom by making eating bacon a criterion for being a Jew of a certain type. What type I don't know, but should I be so bold as to think he would share his wisdom with an American secular Jew?

Let's not wait for his return...

Do you remember the old Maypo cereal commercial where a child was throwing a tantrum and screaming, "I want my Maypo!"? Analogous to that commercial, "I want my wise gentile posters!"
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:24 pm
@Miller,
You know something I don't Miller? 'Splain it to the rest of us. Go ahead, spill the beans...
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 03:28 pm
@Foofie,
The type that doesn't care about kashrut laws, that eat cheeseburgers and lobsters.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 04:03 pm
@Leadfoot,

RABEL222 wrote:
The rockets are a political excuse. Most hit nothing.

Firing artillery at Jews is no big deal to you huh?