Naz Shah:"solution for Israel Palestine Conflict: Relocate Israel into U.S."

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 03:55 pm
One thing that you must remember when you write about 1940, Milfoof, is that our war had been raging for over a year by then.

Here is a Kindertransport survivor talking on the BBC.......

In it she says that Britain was the only country taking people in. Every other country had closed their doors.

0 Replies

wallandtile

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 04:04 pm
@Foofie,
Yes right
RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 05:26 pm
@Miller,
I read a lot. How do you know they dont?
RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 05:30 pm
@Foofie,
It might have something to do with the way Israel treats Palistinans. You know, killing their kids, stealing their land and claiming their just defending themselves against rocks with bullets and bombs.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:16 pm
@RABEL222,
don't forget the rock-ets..
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:24 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

You "two" sicken me.

Read this......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindertransport

Strange that no one has tried to exclude the parents of the Syrian refugees, considering only Jewish children were allowed in. And, it has been estimated that 300,000 Jewish Polish infants were given to Catholic neighbors before the SS came. So, the numbers you show are infintisimal by comparison.
Don't be so sensitive; you're all a bunch of good chaps. Ask any Catholic in Northern Ireland.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:30 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

It might have something to do with the way Israel treats Palistinans. You know, killing their kids, stealing their land and claiming their just defending themselves against rocks with bullets and bombs.

Don't forget the suicide bombers after the 1967 war. Amazing how the Palestinians had no problem with being under the hegemony of Jordan. I guess being under the hegemony of Jews is so humiliating that one is willing to die as a suicide bomber? Their land wasn't stolen. It was the spoils of war with Jordan in 1967. That's how the world works.
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:48 pm
@Foofie,
RABEL222 wrote:
It might have something to do with the way Israel treats Palistinans.

How dare those Jews defend themselves from people who refuse to make peace and who keep murdering children.

RABEL222 wrote:
You know, killing their kids,

Palestinians are killed only in lawful self defense when Palestinians run around trying to murder children.

If the Palestinians want to stop being killed in self defense, all they have to do is stop trying to murder everyone.

RABEL222 wrote:
stealing their land

No such theft. So long as the Palestinians refuse to make peace, Israel has the right to use the land as they see fit.

RABEL222 wrote:
and claiming their just defending themselves against rocks with bullets and bombs.

A head shot from a .50BMG rifle is a legitimate way to defend yourself when someone is trying to murder you with a stone.

Israel has never used bombs to defend against rocks.

---

Foofie wrote:
Their land wasn't stolen. It was the spoils of war with Jordan in 1967. That's how the world works.

Actually Israel has offered (over and over and over again) to let the Palestinians have the land. All the Palestinians have to do is make peace and stop trying to murder people.

The Palestinians always refuse and keep on trying to murder people.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:53 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

You "two" sicken me...

It makes you sick when you cannot a priori claim the moral highground?
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 07:03 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
It makes you sick when you cannot a priori claim the moral highground?

I don't know. During the 2014 Olympics, Lordyaswas was happy to help cover up Putin's brutal suppression of democracy protesters. He didn't seem to care about any moral high ground then.
Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 01:06 am
I think Madame Foofmiller is somewhat rattled.

There there.

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 01:09 am
@oralloy,
I see that Jed Clampett has arrived.
Olivier5

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 01:53 am
@Lordyaswas,
Without the UK, Israel would not exist. Period. Any zionist bashing the UK is an ingrate.

May Hashem smite them and relocate them in the US.
Olivier5

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 01:59 am
@Olivier5,
Incidentally, the history of how Israel was NOT created in Palestine but in Alaska instead, is to be found in this gem of a crime novel: the Yiddish Policemen's Union, by Michael Chabon.

Chabon is Jewish, so he can write about this stuff without being called an antisemite... :-)
revelette2

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:30 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Chabon is Jewish, so he can write about this stuff without being called an antisemite... :-)

You would think so, but usually they say such are self hating Jews. Every time in the past when I have tried to bring articles of Jews supporting Palestinian's rights, the reply has been "self hating Jew."
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:37 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
I see that Jed Clampett has arrived.

You rely on name-calling because, like most bigots, you are as stupid as a fence post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:38 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
You would think so, but usually they say such are self hating Jews. Every time in the past when I have tried to bring articles of Jews supporting Palestinian's rights, the reply has been "self hating Jew."

Palestinians' rights?

Their right to what? To murder children?

If they were called a Self-Hating Jew, it is very likely that they wrote outright lies and false accusations against Israel.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 02:35 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Without the UK, Israel would not exist. Period. Any zionist bashing the UK is an ingrate.

May Hashem smite them and relocate them in the US.

I don't think all Americans would like that very much, especially the urban ones that would find that Israelis would be competing in schools better than some multi-generational Americans. Have some pity on the Americans that thought that all Jews are the timid Jew of the schtetl movie Fiddler On the Rood, and then they'd find out that Israelis are a breed apart. Another problem for Americans is that Israelis tend to look like Gentiles that speak Hebrew. There was a reason an ancestor survived the Holocaust. Americans might not cope with the cognitive dissonance that well.
Miller

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 02:58 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

This sounds vaguely familiar to Jews in Germany before WWII?

This sounded to me like the 1940 incident where England ( Churchill ) deported 564 Austrain Jews to deportation camps in Canada.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 03:02 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Miller wrote:

This whole stink in London,today concerning Jewish ethnicity reminds me of 1940 when the English decided to deport 565 Austrian Jews to Canadian deportation camps.

Looks like the stink of discrimination never ends.

When it comes to Jews and anti-Semitism it might be more like Gentile paranoia about Jews being the perennial pariah/demon. They might not have gotten over usurping a monotheistic faith that did not require an image?

You noticed that Naz Shah was a Moslem.
0 Replies