Naz Shah:"solution for Israel Palestine Conflict: Relocate Israel into U.S."

Miller

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 03:03 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

You "two" sicken me.

Read this......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindertransport

Now BUDDY, that's just plain tough! Suck it up PDQ!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 03:04 pm
@wallandtile,
wallandtile wrote:

Yes right

Very right!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 03:05 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I read a lot. How do you know they dont?

What say "TRUMP"?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:40 pm
This thread seems to reflect that many cannot relate to the reality that Israel was so welcomed by Europe, because few wanted the survivors of the Holocaust to come back to countries of origin in Europe. And, if the truth be told, many Americans have a low threshold for tolerating the number of Jews in their midst. I would guess that this is not a secret. In effect, the suggestion to relocate Israelis to the US shows the lack of respect for the US. Meaning what no one else wants the US should have.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:59 pm
@Foofie,
Nothing wrong with a Jew choosing to live in the US. But if they choose instead to live in their ancient homeland, they have every right to do so.

Perhaps we can start using Guantanamo as a reeducation camp to help anti-Semites grapple with the fact that they don't get to decide where Jews choose to live.
Foofie

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:07 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Nothing wrong with a Jew choosing to live in the US. But if they choose instead to live in their ancient homeland, they have every right to do so.

Perhaps we can start using Guantanamo as a reeducation camp to help anti-Semites grapple with the fact that they don't get to decide where Jews choose to live.

Just by posing the question a person is showing the degree of contempt for Jews. As one knows from the movie, The Fiddler On the Roof, the Czar periodically moved Jews here and there in his kingdom, since Jews were his personal property. That memory really makes an anti-Semite salivate, I believe, since the question implies that Jews are still property to be put here or there. The reality, I believe, is that there is a mentality amongst a good many Gentiles whereby Jews are never going to be afforded equal status in the human community, whether it is based on religion, or some other reason.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:10 pm
@oralloy,
I dont care where the Jews live if when they live in the U S they quit supporting every illegal act Israel commits and demand that the U S congress and government also support them. Its hypocrisy to support murder and the stealing of land. Rockets? How many people have they killed as opposed to the number of pals killed by bullets and tanks. But I understand the Isralie plan. If they kill all the kids they cant grow up and reproduce. One state plan.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 01:30 am
@Foofie,
Oh please. 2016 is the year when the US "almost" elected a Jewish president. You can get out of hiding now.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 01:53 am
@revelette2,
They can't do that to Chabon, he is one of the best US writers of his generation, like Norman Mailer or Saul Bellow in their days. Untouchable by virtue of literary fame.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 08:50 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
But I understand the Isralie plan. If they kill all the kids they cant grow up and reproduce. One state plan.
I think you are confused here. Compare the birth rates.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:28 am
@Foofie,
If Israel was really the homeland of Jews there would have been no reason for the United Nations to create Israel for the Jews to live there. The only proof Israel is really the homeland of the Jews is from religious books. I can understand why United Nations did it, Jews were being persecuted and no where safe to go. But in doing that, they displaced those non Jews who were living there at the time. United Nations was supposed to create another state for the rest of the people but they never did it. There is legitimate reason for non Jews in the middle east to feel like they were pushed aside and oppressed by both the US and Israel. This has nothing to do with being anti-Semite. Besides aren't Arabs Semites as well? Why aren't the Arabs allowed to live free and where they want as well? After all, it is their home too.
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:32 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Why aren't the Arabs allowed to live free and where they want as well? After all, it is their home too.
Actually, many do.
revelette2

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:50 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Actually, many do.

Many more were displaced. Moreover, there are different laws for non-Jews citizens of Israel from what I understand.

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 11:36 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
A major scientific poll of Arab Israelis has discovered some facts that put the lie to the narrative pushed by the jihadists and their allies on the worldwide left, including practically all media. Camera reports:

According to a study by Professor Sammy Smooha of the University of Haifa, 63.5% of Israeli Arabs consider Israel to be a good place to live. The study, titled “The Index of Arab-Jewish Relations in Israel,” draws on 700 face-to-face interviews with a national representative sample of Israeli Arabs and 700 phone interviews with Israeli Jews. It has been conducted annually since 2003.

The Tower reports that, not only did nearly two-thirds of Israeli Arabs say Israel is a good place to live in 2013, this is an increase from 2012’s figure of 58.5%.

And that is not the only number that is up. The percentage of Israeli Arabs who accepted Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish and democratic state rose to 52.8% from 47.4% the year before. That is a majority.

Further, the number of Israeli-Arabs who accept their identity as such without identifying as Palestinians increased from 32.5% in 2012 to 42.5% in 2013. That is a nearly 33% jump.

Actually, this shouldn’t be shocking at all. There is no Arab country in which citizens enjoy anything close to the rights that Arabs in Israel do. Given the choice between corrupt, impoverishing rule and a full democracy where prosperity and opportunity exist, the real surprise is that so many think there is another choice.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/oops_those_oppressed_arabs_emlikeem_living_in_israel.html#ixzz47QW1C9tC

revelette2

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 12:29 pm
@Leadfoot,
Simple because one place is worse does not mean another place couldn't be improved. There is not full and equal democracy for all those live in Israel--a simple fact which is not in a dispute.

Discrimination Against Israeli Arabs Still Rampant, 10 Years On

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 12:36 pm
@revelette2,
Would you like to read about "Discrimination Against Black Still Rampant, 100+ Years On".

And Blacks aren't even firing rockets and teaching their kids that Whites are evil.
Foofie

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:15 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Oh please. 2016 is the year when the US "almost" elected a Jewish president. You can get out of hiding now.

I'm not in hiding. But, how did you know I sleep with one eye open? Your offensive comment only validates my mode of sleep.

The reason it is an offensive comment is because this potential Jewish President validates the 1950's image of a Jew. Remember?
Foofie

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:17 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

If Israel was really the homeland of Jews there would have been no reason for the United Nations to create Israel for the Jews to live there. The only proof Israel is really the homeland of the Jews is from religious books. I can understand why United Nations did it, Jews were being persecuted and no where safe to go. But in doing that, they displaced those non Jews who were living there at the time. United Nations was supposed to create another state for the rest of the people but they never did it. There is legitimate reason for non Jews in the middle east to feel like they were pushed aside and oppressed by both the US and Israel. This has nothing to do with being anti-Semite. Besides aren't Arabs Semites as well? Why aren't the Arabs allowed to live free and where they want as well? After all, it is their home too.

They need a Zionist state so they do not have to live among those that promulgate your logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 04:02 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
If Israel was really the homeland of Jews

You should be ashamed of yourself. That is hardly an if.

revelette2 wrote:
there would have been no reason for the United Nations to create Israel for the Jews to live there.

Why? Is there some UN bylaw that prohibits settling people in their actual homeland?

revelette2 wrote:
The only proof Israel is really the homeland of the Jews is from religious books.

There is also archaeological proof, historical proof, and genetic proof.

revelette2 wrote:
I can understand why United Nations did it, Jews were being persecuted and no where safe to go. But in doing that, they displaced those non Jews who were living there at the time.

Muslims had no business being there in the first place.

revelette2 wrote:
United Nations was supposed to create another state for the rest of the people but they never did it.

The UN tried to do it, but the Arabs refused to cooperate, preferring instead to just run around murdering children.

Kind of like the way the Palestinians today always reject "land for peace", preferring instead to just run around murdering children.

revelette2 wrote:
There is legitimate reason for non Jews in the middle east to feel like they were pushed aside and oppressed by both the US and Israel.

No there isn't.

revelette2 wrote:
This has nothing to do with being anti-Semite.

Anti-Semitism comes in when people start making horrific false accusations against Jews, and then call on everyone to turn on those Jews because of those horrific false accusations.

revelette2 wrote:
Besides aren't Arabs Semites as well?

Anti-Semitism refers specifically to the persecution of Jews, although people who spout anti-Semitism often try to avoid condemnation by raising the issue of other Semites.

revelette2 wrote:
Why aren't the Arabs allowed to live free and where they want as well? After all, it is their home too.

The Arabs are not from Israel.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 07:14 pm
@Leadfoot,
And this ok's Israel killing pals? Apples and oranges?