A betraying friend, and so, SO, much more.

Maia123

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 03:47 pm
Hey! So I've just recently broken up with my boyfriend. He's asking me who I like now, and I'm like "no one!" But here's the truth. I do like someone. But they are the sporty, popular guy. He would never even think about asking a nerdy, not so popular, girl like me out. At least I think he won't. At the beginning of the year, he asked my boyfriend for my number and my boyfriend didn't give it to him because he was jealous. (Ugh! I wish he did.) In class I catch him looking at me (sometimes) but also at this other girl, who, my boyfriend flirts with. She's beautiful and sarcastic and athletic but other than that, that's it. So (of course) I told my two bestest friends. One of them is friends with one of my ex boyfriend's friend. She said, "Can I please tell him. He won't tell your ex." And I'm like "okk. But have him swear on the bible." He did. And she told him. Now I'm afraid that he will tell my ex that I like him and it will get back to the boy I like. Ugh! Also, when she told my ex boyfriend's, he said "not trying to be mean but he doesn't like her." 😳 For some reason I thought he liked me. Now I'm wrong. Now I'm having dreams. And he's in them. Nothing weird or anything. I just wish there was a way to tell him I liked him without going through drama, and rejection, and everything else. I'm a chicken. I know. And is my ex boyfriend's friend going to tell my ex who will tell the guy I like? Please give me advice!

Ragman

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 03:54 pm
@Maia123,
Isn't this the same situation you just asked about? You've received a lot of good answers here:
http://able2know.org/topic/319734-1#post-6171743
Maia123

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 04:04 pm
@Ragman,
Yes. But I'm just asking about what my ex boyfriend's' friend will do! Sorry about the confusion!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 04:07 pm
@Maia123,
"Hi, ___ (insert name of guy you like), wanna get a soda?"

He says yes, no, or maybe.

Woman up and ask him. Yes, you might be rejected. But if you don't ask, you are automatically rejected 100% of the time.

And next time, stop involving your friends in your drama. That's exceptionally middle school.
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 04:47 pm
@jespah,
In addition, I'm wondering what the big deal is about the ex-boyfriend knowing about it.

If they are going to be going out, won't (gasp) people see them together?

Or is this the type of situation like below, where they span time together, but don't touch each other.

We're the couple that span time, but don't touch.

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:07 pm
@chai2,
Omg that video, Chai 😁 I would have smacked him so hard....
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:39 pm
@CalamityJane,
Buffalo 66 is an awesome movie.

I also like this little scene. You'll just have to deal with the first 20 seconds to get to the good part.

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:06 pm
@chai2,
Thanks, I have to see that movie - it's definitely cult material. Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:45 pm
@chai2,
Them ain't bowling shoes.
0 Replies