Hillary Clinton Get's it. Will her supporters listen?

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 10:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
None of us were charged with any crime. Germans and Italians did not suffer the same fate. They did not suffer mass relocation. It was racial bigotry, and nothing else.

I still say the government owes you millions in compensation.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:10 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
The gun rights violations [under Bill Clinton] were unacceptable.

So now you're going to turn the country over to Trump, who's in Vladimir Putin's hip pocket.

Makes sense, though. If Trump gets elected and Putin has the Red Army marching through the Midwest, it probably would be a good time for you to use those guns.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:30 pm
@Blickers,
Trump is the guy who said he's going to select a special prosecutor to have Hillary put into jail - for being his opponent for president.
Sounds more like Russia than the USA.
If he should be elected president, and attempts to follow up on his threat, he will be impeached.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:36 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
So now you're going to turn the country over to Trump, who's in Vladimir Putin's hip pocket.

I very much favor Hillary's foreign policy (which could almost be described as "do exactly what Oralloy would do") over Trump's foreign policy (which could almost be described as "do the exact opposite of what Oralloy would do").

But that can not overrule her opposition to the Second Amendment. Unless I hear that Hillary intervened on behalf of Amanda Knox regarding that judge, I'm voting for the candidate who will support the Second Amendment.

It is clear that someone intervened behind the scenes. One moment Amanda's appeal was going to go before some sort of "tough on crime" judge, and the next moment the judges were swapped and Amanda got a maverick judge with a history of overturning the convictions of clearly innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Trump is the guy who said he's going to select a special prosecutor to have Hillary put into jail - for being his opponent for president.

No. For all of her criminal activity. You see, Republicans don't share the view that it is OK for the Clintons to break the law.

cicerone imposter wrote:
If he should be elected president, and attempts to follow up on his threat, he will be impeached.

Not very likely.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:49 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
No. For all of her criminal activity.

What criminal activity? Those that are imagined in the noggins of people like you?

There are no criminal charges against her. None.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
What criminal activity?

There is so much to choose from. But I believe Mr. Trump was specific about her email server.

cicerone imposter wrote:
There are no criminal charges against her. None.

The charges would be levied by the special prosecutor after Mr. Trump appointed him or her.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:18 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The charges would be levied by the special prosecutor after Mr. Trump appointed him or her.

There's no chance of Trump winning the election, but in the event he does, I hope he does appoint a special prosecutor to make charges against Hillary Clinton, because that would result in the impeachment of President Trump.

It seems you also lack any knowledge of our Constitution. People like you are dangerous to this country. Unfortunately, there are many like you and Trump.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
but in the event he does, I hope he does appoint a special prosecutor to make charges against Hillary Clinton, because that would result in the impeachment of President Trump.

There is zero chance that such a thing would result in his impeachment.

cicerone imposter wrote:
It seems you also lack any knowledge of our Constitution.

I know enough about the Constitution to know that President Trump would never be impeached for having Hillary prosecuted for her crimes.

The way these liberals think the Clintons should always be above the law.... Sheesh!
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:14 pm
@oralloy,
From Fortune:
Quote:
Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tried to downplay Trump’s threat, later saying it was just “a quip.” However, some prominent lawyers and legal scholars took umbrage at the threat and expressed alarm. Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe told Fortune that even threatening such a thing was “incompatible with the survival of a stable constitutional republic,” while carrying out such a threat would constitute an “impeachable offense.”

Eric Holder, former U.S. Attorney General in the Obama Administration, immediately tweeted that Trump’s comment rendered him “unfit” for office.
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 06:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
From Fortune:
Quote:
Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tried to downplay Trump’s threat, later saying it was just “a quip.” However, some prominent lawyers and legal scholars took umbrage at the threat and expressed alarm. Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe told Fortune that even threatening such a thing was “incompatible with the survival of a stable constitutional republic,” while carrying out such a threat would constitute an “impeachable offense.”

Eric Holder, former U.S. Attorney General in the Obama Administration, immediately tweeted that Trump’s comment rendered him “unfit” for office.

That's why it is important to vote for Republicans. Democrats think they are above the law.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 08:29 pm
@oralloy,
Are you suggesting that republicans will misinterpret the Constitution?
oralloy

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 08:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Are you suggesting that republicans will misinterpret the Constitution?

No. I am stating that the Democrats do misinterpret the Constitution.

Democrats do it for many reasons. In this case the reason is that Democrats fancy themselves as above the law.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 10:54 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy original:
Quote:

Quote oralloy fixed:
Quote:
The charges against Mrs. Clinton would be levied by the special prosecutor after Mr. Trump appointed her, grabbed her by the pussy and told her to indict Hillary.
0 Replies