Look what I just got in the mail /gasp

panzade

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 09:58 pm
Well if you wanna be a thrifty freak you'll do it on the expensive sheets. Then when housekeeping comes you show them the chocolate stains and march down to the desk to complain that the sheets weren't changed after the previous occupant left. You oughta get 2 days comped in the penthouse suite for that little grift.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:17 pm
I'll just have to eat it all off before it drips.

or force him to run downstairs with me to the jacuzzi. he could wear that belgium choc. thong.

I bet I'll be too nervous to even pull out the xchocolatex, let alone be seen in that lingerie.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:19 pm
Mazeltov!
0 Replies

Vex86

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 11:58 pm
why not all 3 places its goin be ur honeymoon so might as well have a good time an hell why not the jacuzzi while ur at it
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:12 am
warning
Nice outfits your honey picked out. But they're just not as snazzy as the flannel ones that Jespah had previously chosen for you. Remember, it's going to be cold in Colorado during the month of May and those skimpy outfits will cause you to catch cold. Ah...Ah...AhCHOO!

And I strongly advise against any undies that you have to lick and suck off. I know you want to be nice to him because it's the honeymoon and all, but you gotta establish your boundaries before you end up going through life with tired jaws.

What's the difference between a Hoover vaccuum cleaner and a wife. After ten years, the Hoover still ______. (Fill in the blank--I'm too shy to type it.)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 07:24 am
Dang, I forgot about the flannel. I do hope those negligées are insulated.

We care about your health here on A2K.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 07:39 am
http://www.designerintimates.com/Photos/9283_n.jpg

Look at that expression on her face.

She seems to be wondering, I've been leaning against this bedpost forever. Where in the hell is Slappy? He has the ability to smell these threads from a mile away, and yet he has left me standing here, waiting.... and wondering.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:46 pm
Quote:
Nice outfits your honey picked out. But they're just not as snazzy as the flannel ones that Jespah had previously chosen for you. Remember, it's going to be cold in Colorado during the month of May and those skimpy outfits will cause you to catch cold. Ah...Ah...AhCHOO!

you always give me a warm fuzzy type mother feeling. the FI is starting to send me links of dresses he wants to buy me to wear to dinner on our honeymoon.

He picked this sleeveless dress! I want to say "it'll be WAY too cold" but I'm trying to be good and not hint I know where it is.

http://shopping.msn.com/eshopframe.aspx?merchId=2699&catId=0&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.neimanmarcus.com%2fstore%2fcatalog%2fprod.jhtml%3fitemId%3dprod15250118%26parentId%3dcat1990736%26masterId%3dcat000059%26navCount%3d0%26navAction%3djump%26cmCat%3dmsn

I know men like a little nip action, but I'll look crazy when everyone else there has a jacket and long pants. Brrrrrr....

Quote:
And I strongly advise against any undies that you have to lick and suck off. I know you want to be nice to him because it's the honeymoon and all, but you gotta establish your boundaries before you end up going through life with tired jaws.

laugh.laugh.laugh.

Quote:
What's the difference between a Hoover vaccuum cleaner and a wife. After ten years, the Hoover still ______. (Fill in the blank--I'm too shy to type it.)

^^^^
funniest. poster. ever.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 08:11 pm
Oh goodness
Oh goodness. You chose THAT black dress? The one with the polka-dot belt? Oh dear. You need more fashion help than I realized. (Where's Jespah?)

Try this one:

Little Black Dress

P.S. Hurry! You can get it for 99 cents--only 21 hours left to make your purchase!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 08:43 pm
No, lol

I said he did and expected me to wear it in the cold evenings.

The dress you picked out is exactly what I'd buy. Lovely. I told hiim to look for something cheaper at something like Ann Taylor.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 08:50 pm
Debra, look to see who just bid on the dress. teehehee

But I'm a little worried about the seller since they had a negative feedback. I'm not willing to pay more than $5 for that dress. Fearful of getting ripped off.

It's worth $40

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=4082&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=10&iSubCat=15&iProductID=4082
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 09:20 pm
woohoo
All right!!!! It looks like nice little dress to have in your wardrobe. If you're the successful bidder, you will have to model it for us--just like your running shoes!

Shopping is exciting!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:08 am
Drat
I noticed that the successful bidder bought the dress for $2.26.

You couldn't offer $2.50? I am so disappointed. . . .
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 11:49 am
haha ...I wanted to shoot myself for that.

I intended to bid $5, and even got a reminder, but I had something happen yesterday that kept me busy.

I can't believe some chick won it for that.

My mom wants to go wedding dress shopping early Oct. I can't wait.
0 Replies