Tell Us Your Dreams A2K

herberts

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 04:13 am
I've been attracted to this thread by the distant wailing and screeching sounds of a caterwauling female in rut.

It has also been the gossamer trail of aphrodisiac pheromones which has awakened my slumbering libido to come bring my pulsating groin to investigate the source of this erotic enchantment that has so captured the attention of my lusting testosterone...

Ladies, may I leave my card... ?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ruffdiamond/nmj.jpg
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 05:29 am
I have some weird dreams related to food...
I often dream of tamarind (an ingredient in some Indian dishes). There is a huge mountain load of tamarind in front of me and I "have" to eat it. And I'm looking at the tamarind, wondering how im going to manage to eat it.

Apart from the tamarind dream, I often dream of sumptuous meals....Anyone knows what these food dreams mean?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:48 pm
You've been dieting lately, maybe? <LOL>
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:52 pm
Isn't tamarind a fertility thing? Tamarind seed?

Maybe the expectations that exist for you to have a child in the future and not knowing how you'll manage?
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 10:17 pm
Not dieting but I have been eating a lot lately Smile...(thankfully, not putting on weight)..

fertility? i dont know...i have been having this tamarind dream from ever since i can remember...

i have many many dreams...but these food dreams are the weirdest
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 09:01 pm
Dreaming about food is Freudian code for being hungry for love. Very Happy
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 11:45 pm
Smile Smile
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 01:59 am
Dreaming about food can have all sorts of interpretations. The sense of fullness from eating food can mean you want to feel pregnant with a baby.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/food.htm

http://www.maljonicsdreams.com/
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 07:07 am
having to eat a ton of turmeric (or of anything, really) may just mean facing incredible obstacles in life - facing the heap spoon by spoon, step by step, not being able to imagine how to go through the whole heap... makes sense in your case, sakhi.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 02:46 am
Just as long as you don't find yourself dreaming about eating through a warehouse full of red hot pepper chillies I think you're going to survive this crisis in your life, Sakhi...

My prayers are with you.

Please permit me to leave my visiting card...

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/celticsorceryproductions/Rahul4.JPG
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 07:12 am
I liked your first card more...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 07:31 am
What if you never retain your dreams? I have retained only a few in years......
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 09:40 pm
I am just coming off a couple very stressful weeks. I was short on sleep, lacking well-balanced meals, high on adrenaline. Tonight I came home from work, grabbed a blanket, curled up on a couch with my cat and slept for 1.5 hours. During that time I had an odd dream (real thoughts kept creeping into my conscience - oddly - as well).

The dream: I was in a city with two colleagues (other teachers I know), We were sort of slowly heading somewhere. They decided to get something to eat. I didn't have any money so I was waiting outside. Which I didn't seem to mind doing.

Then the guy from the White Stripes came by. He struck up a conversation with me (wish I could remember it!). We started walking together (leaving my colleagues behind). We ended up at very vivid scene. Behind us and to the sides was city, but before us was a beautiful salt marsh. It was lushly green (high summer salt marsh), the tide was fullish and the water was clear and reflected a blue sky. But the vividness came from a red wooden walkway that wound it's way through the scene. The walkway was warped and hilly. It started at that edge of the city. It had no railings. I said, "It's beautiful! Let's go!" White Stripes guy looked nervous about the ramp.

Somehow, he dropped his bag in the water. It was made of cloth and took some time to sink. I reached in and grabbed it. But much of the stuff inside had fallen into the water. He said something about a ring and dove in after it. He didn't come up. After a while I saw him floating. He, oddly, arose from the dead. I mean, stiff as a board, he pivoted up out of the water like a hinged box lid. And he glowed with halo-ish light.

Very very odd! But, very cool. AND very colorful.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:53 pm
very cool...gonna think about it...
and you reminded me of a hair-raising one I had Fri night
0 Replies