Help! Should I give up hope?!?

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2016 12:10 am
Ok so this guy that I went to high school with started messaging my best friend after we graduated and started asking her questions about me and she kept answering but asking why and he told her that he liked me and that he has liked me for a very long time and he just doesn't know how to ask me out. Then he asked her to ask me to go to the movies with him and that she could come with us to make it less awkward. She asked me and I said it was kind of weird because I didn't know anything about him and that I wanted to talk to him first and kind of get to know a little about him. And he messaged me on Facebook within like 30 minutes of me saying that to her. And we had a normal conversation for like 2 days and then all of a sudden he just disappeared. (Well in the that time frame right before he disappeared his young uncle hit on both of my best friends and tried to hook up with them.) I just want to know what you think do you think he stopped talking to me because he didn't like me or because he was embarrassed of what his uncle did? PLEASE answer seriously.

Ragman

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2016 06:59 am
@Jessicalawely123,
Why not ask him?

That's the only sure way to find out.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2016 07:48 am
@Jessicalawely123,
You can always initiate conversation with him.

"Hi! I hope everything is okay."

There. That one is easy. Then forget it. If he doesn't contact you within a week, consider it done and the reason does not matter. And move on.
Jessicalawely123

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2016 08:27 pm
@jespah,
Yeah I probably should just ask him. :/ I just didn't know how to bring it up. Thanks! Smile
0 Replies