8
   

China Sanctions North Korea

 
 
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 03:01 pm
@Brandon9000,
When you're dealing with fantasy anything is possible. I prefer facts.
roger
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 03:16 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

That's your argument - that they haven't used them yet? Could it possibly be relevant that they've never really had much means to deliver them until now?


There is that.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 04:35 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Turns out to have been a nuclear test of an H-Bomb.

It wasn't. North Korea isn't nearly that advanced. What they tested was a boosted A-bomb. Their claims to have tested a miniaturized thermonuclear warhead are transparent lies.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 04:38 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
N Korea wants talks and ultimately money. Trump could always offer to talk. Isn't he supposed to be able to make deals, or isn't that more fake news?

No. North Korea wants to invade and conquer South Korea.

There is nothing to talk about. When they nuke us, we will commit genocide against them.


izzythepush wrote:
N Korea has long been a problem, but it was only when Trump got in that development continued at breakneck speed.

Their rapid pursuit of nukes is due to their current leader. Has nothing to do with Trump.


izzythepush wrote:
Since Trump was elected the whole world has to deal with the permanent threat of a nuclear attack by a madman, why should America be any different? You reap what you sow.

Trump is right to question treaties like NATO. Our supposed allies do nothing but knife us in the back.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 04:39 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
This is the greatest threat of our lifetimes. I wouldn't be so glib about it.

When we nuke North Korea into oblivion, we should make sure to generate lots and lots of global fallout and boost worldwide cancer rates for a few centuries. It'll be a nice "up yours" to all the America-hating scum out there.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 05:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
When you're dealing with fantasy anything is possible. I prefer facts.

Specify what fantasy and what facts you're referring to. Cryptic comments do not constitute an argument.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 01:08 am
@Brandon9000,
The fantasy that they've not used nuclear weapons because they've not got the means to deliver them. They've not had long range missiles capable of reaching mainland US, but there's plenty of other means available.

I'm sorry I didn't realise responding to the point you'd just made constituted a cryptic comment. I'll try to bear in mind that in mind next time.
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 03:28 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The fantasy that they've not used nuclear weapons because they've not got the means to deliver them. They've not had long range missiles capable of reaching mainland US, but there's plenty of other means available.

I'm sorry I didn't realise responding to the point you'd just made constituted a cryptic comment. I'll try to bear in mind that in mind next time.

Responding to what I said in a way that I cannot know what you are referring to is a cryptic comment, is it not?

It is doubtful that North Korea could even now place a miniature nuclear bomb on a missile and deliver it to the US mainland, but their capability now is certainly superior to their capability in past years because they have been working hard to develop the means. Therefore, the fact that they have not bombed us yet doesn't prove, as you suggest, that they wouldn't do so if they had a well developed ability to do so.

Your apparent suggestion that we should let someone like Kim Jong-Un develop the means to kill millions of us and do nothing to stop it is nonsense. And if you dare to compare Kim Jong-Un to Donald Trfump, I will enumerate the blatantly obvious differences. Here's a preview: Donald Trump doesn't execute people who show the tiniest disloyalty.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 03:34 am
@Brandon9000,
Most people would have known what I meant. Sorry I will try to make allowances in future.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 03:35 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
Here's a preview: Donald Trump doesn't execute people who show the tiniest disloyalty.


Only because he can't.
roger
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 01:13 pm
@izzythepush,
On that, I suspect you are right.
0 Replies
 
cameronleon
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2017 12:25 am
Having that the news are covering about football players kneeling at stadiums and rallies of white supremacists in some cities, the news about war with North Korea are now in the second page.

Not a single bullet, neither a solitary firework.

This might indicate a surprise attack from anyone of the parties involved or that the fuss is now another war news fade.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
Here's a preview: Donald Trump doesn't execute people who show the tiniest disloyalty.


Only because he can't.


Interesting opinion. Please cite your source for that.
roger
 
  3  
Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:35 pm
@Brandon9000,
I don't think opinions need to be sourced.
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 02:54 am
@roger,
Maybe that's a glimpse into Trump's new World, only officially sanctioned opinions are allowed.
roger
 
  3  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 03:06 am
@izzythepush,
Okay, mentally revising definition of 'opinion'.
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 03:13 am
@roger,
Can you cite a source for that?
roger
 
  3  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 11:58 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah. ME
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 01:01 pm
@roger,
Luckily for you your story checks out.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  0  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 03:08 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

I don't think opinions need to be sourced.

He made a specific claim about what Trump wants to do. I'd like to see evidence that it's true.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
Copyright © 2017 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 12/16/2017 at 06:14:11