I want to kill myself

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 04:26 pm
I am tired like seriously tired of people. Let me tell you my story, I am a young teen that only made one mistake that ruined her life : I fell in love ,yeah people make me feel like I did something wrong when I loved someone so bad . Well this person made a mistake, he hurt me but then he fixed it ( everybody makes mistakes we're not perfect ) before we are back together my "friends" told we shouldn't get back together...ext but I love him so I couldn't take it anymore and we're back . Later today I defanded my bf's bestfriend and then they started yelling at me and telling me that I've changed since we're back .
It's not their first time saying this , they always remind me that he hurt me and always talks **** about him in my presence, I feel humiliated, and today when they yelled at me I hold my tears then I was telling my bf and I just started crying because I couldn't take it anymore. I am really tired and I get sucidel ideas and I just wanna die because they make life seems like hell to me .and what makes it worse that my bf 's family are moving out and of course he is going with them so I try to enjoy our last weeks together but these problems are making me crazy . I cried so bad today that I feel physically sick. Helpppp ! Please help me !!!

dalehileman

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 05:12 pm
@Aya dh ,
Interesting Aya "dh" my initials while I too have had bouts with the gloomies

But hang in there. You might consult a professional but in the meantime there are about a dozen or so over-the-counter substances like 5-HTP, St John's wort, or kava kava that might help

Google: Experiment w/ phrases like "otc mood meds"
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 05:30 pm
@Aya dh ,
You seem to think you are the only one, or part of the only ones, who go through this.

Other people are real and deal with trouble too, whatever there face looks like, or even their words.

Stop all the self piled on self despair and open your eyes.

Also, don't be stupid. You are likely not a stupid person, but you are very self involved. There is a world to learn about.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 07:51 pm
Why give so much power away to other people.?

Enjoy your BF in what time you have.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 09:57 am
@PUNKEY,
Oss, Punk, but how can we help the guy
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 10:27 am
@Aya dh ,
Not sure if you are in the US (if not let us know) but here is a suicide hotline (24/7 with support in English and Spanish) that you can call:

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
dalehileman

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 05:49 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Rob, good'n'
0 Replies