What are good topics to talk about when I first meet a woman?

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 08:09 am
What makes a women interested, or not interested
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 489 • Replies: 3

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 08:11 am
@shawnmark1,
I still swear by an average sized potato.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 11:00 am
@shawnmark1,
The skill and art of engaging in conversation has been gradually disappearing due to the invention of text messaging. The topics I would talk about when I first meet a woman would depend on the situation and circumstance of our meeting. The first thing I might say would be a simple greeting. Something like, hello how you doing? If I notice that she has some kind of accent, I might then ask her where is she from. This would provide an opportunity for her to start talking about herself. I might say something like, I like her accent. I might then ask her follow up questions regarding to where she from. Try to get her to talk about her hometown in details. What she did for fun? What were the people like in her hometown? When was the last time she been back home? Why did she leave your hometown? What made her decide to move here? Through this back and forth conversation, you might tell her where you're from and some background about yourself. Next thing you know, you both start finding out each others interests. You might ask her if you could call her sometime. You might ask her if you two can get together sometime. This is just one of an infinite number of scenarios. My advice would be to get her to talk about herself to get the conversation started. Remember when talking to her, that the conversation is primarily about her. Yes, you should also talk about yourself within the conversation.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 05:42 pm
@shawnmark1,
Talk about her.
Her likes, memories, etc,
Things to avoid: You.
0 Replies