Ex/friend/girlfreind got angry, one month no contact, still angry but keeps staring at me in gym.

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 11:05 am
A girl that was my friend became close with me, we were developing into a sort of relationship. We gymed every day for a year, went out, had sushi, went shopping, had drinks etc. I got clingy, she got angry, and started to use her friends to come to gym with and even made a quick friend of another guy to speak to at the gym (and ignored me). I begged her for a month to come back to me she asked for space. I spoke to one of her friends invited her to coffee to ask her how to win my girl back, she said that when my girl gets enclosed or suffocated she gets very angry, even with her (her friend of 20 years). But when you give my girl space she will eventually become friendly with you again. When my girl heared about me asking her friend to coffee she told me to "f" off and lost her cool badly, asking me out of her life. I did not go to gym for a month or contact my girl, i found out she did not go to gym during the month either, but occasionally did do the Saturday classes. I smsed her once during this month, she did not contact me back. I eventually started gym again, when her friend saw me back he stared at me (a bit of shock in his face). That week my girl started gyming again, but i ignored her. The following week she was back at gym but looked very angry and we did not speak (although she gyms alone now). She had her friends (the one about the coffee) 4 children with her these kids know and like me. During the class they kept coming up to me and hugging me, she went to go speak to the kids during the class (not sure what she said), but they kept hugging me (these kids are always well behaved and will sit still for an hour). Later that week i went to go speak to her, she then lost her temper with me again, i walked out the class a bit angry. One week later i returned to gym, totally ignoring her again! This time she still does all the classes (alone), but now i catch her staring at me all the time! She will then look away when i see her staring at me!! Please some good advice, i really do like this girl as the year i was with her was wonderful!

ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 11:07 am
@Soyabean,
She is not your girl. She is not your girlfriend.

She has moved on.

Don't gossip with her friends about her.

Leave her alone.

Be polite to her when she's around but leave her alone.
Soyabean

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2016 11:24 am
@ehBeth,
Thanks ehBeth..
0 Replies