Should I use fake profile to see if my bf would flirt with another girl?

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 11:29 am
Ok so here is my issue. I don't really trust my bf that much lately so I thought of making a fake profile and flirt with my bf to see if he would flirt back. Problem is its too much work too make a real looking profile so I did a search and found the site called Edit [Moderator]: Link removed I want try it out on him but Im worried what if the girl that is paid to flirt with him starts to like him? You think that is possible?

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 11:31 am
Sure, if you want to be caught lying and snooping, and destroy your relationship in the process, regardless of this guy's innocence or guilt in the matter. How awesome would THAT be?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 11:40 am
@JillNeimans,
Why not talk to him about your concerns?

If you can't talk to him about stuff like this, there's no point in continuing on with him in any case.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 11:41 am
If you don't trust your boyfriend break up with him.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 12:00 pm
@JillNeimans,
Quote:
Im worried what if the girl that is paid to flirt with him starts to like him? You think that is possible?
I think it's possible you have an over inflated estimate of your BF's appeal. Fix that and all the other things might fall in place.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 01:18 pm
@JillNeimans,
Quote:
I don't really trust my bf that much lately
You don't trust him so you want to be devious and hire someone to flirt with him to see if he bites? Wouldn't that lead him to think that you are a bit untrustworthy? I mean, if it were me and I were to find out that you did this, I would end things very quickly.

This is exactly what communication is for. You sit down, you talk to him about it. Why are you suddenly not trusting him? What has happened that caused you to not trust him much lately? Talk to him about it. A relationship where one party tests the other party is not a relationship worth having.
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 02:49 pm
@JillNeimans,
same here as everybody saying. This sounds nasty. If you have doubts, talk to him.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2016 05:06 pm
I think we can all see who the untrustworthy person is here, and it ain't him.
0 Replies