13

Women US Soccer Players Sue for Equal Wages

engineer

1  
Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 07:13 am
The US men just failed to quality for the Olympics for the third straight time. The US women are the favorites for another gold.
Walter Hinteler

1  
Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 08:28 am
@engineer,
I've read that a couple of states will have or already have laws protected women sports by ensuring fairness.

I'm sure, equal pay for females in sports is a one of the main topics among Republicans.

1  
Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 12:08 pm
@engineer,
Football is all about the World Cup. Nobody gives a monkey’s about the Olympics, especially over here where we have to field a British side FFS.

There is an article on the BBC website about how the US is preparing for the 2026 World Cup. There has been a real focus on nurturing talent and nine American internationals under the age of twenty five have played in the Champions League this season, which is about as elite a level as football gets.

I’m sorry I can’t post links, but 2026 might be very interesting.