Need Some Advise asap

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:16 pm
So me and this boy have been talking on text for a certain amount of time now and we often send each other pictures to each other too. When we first started talking he didn't have a girlfriend but recently he does and he talks about her sometimes.
I'm getting kinda jealous because I really like him. Each time we text or exchange photos I can't help but smile.
The thing is, he lives in a different country to me and I want some advise on how to handle this.
Should I leave it or should I tell him? I'm getting crazy about him, Please help.

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:36 pm
@BlueDown,
He has a girlfriend. Period.

He is a friend. Nothing more.

You have a crush, perhaps because he seems exotic and safe.

Start spending time with boys closer to your home.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 11:06 am
'I'm getting crazy about him'

HOW did that happen?

You are spending too much time on a fantasy relationship. Do you know for sure if he's even real!!?

He's a liar and cheats on his GF. He is cheating on you. He is a flirt and like to have adoring girls "get crazy about him."

Get off the computer.
0 Replies

CeasarSalad

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 04:07 pm
@BlueDown,
I am wondering what exactly he is doing that is so wonderful? Just chatting, texting and sending pictures is what friends do and not nearly enough to base a serious relationship on. I would like to give you some advise about what to look for in a man: someone who is responsible, respectful, faithful, loyal, kind, morally upstanding, honest, ethical, sober, communicates his thoughts and feelings openly, and is even tempered. In the situation you described there is no way for him to really demonstrate to you any of these qualities. Moving forward, as a young woman you have to be sure that the men you have in your life can and will do more in a relationship than just chat & text-learn to expect a whole lot more because you are worth a whole lot more. A good man will want to demonstrate his qualities to you and earn the right to be in a relationship with you. On a very practical note, the fact that he lives in another country seems a little unreasonable; also not everyone you meet is telling the complete truth-you have to be very careful & use lots of caution.
0 Replies

Paigeashleyy

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 08:41 pm
@BlueDown,
Dear BlueDown.

My advise would be leave it for awhile, still talk if you want to but don't try and get him to dump his girlfriend. If you really like him you'll want him to be happy. I feel like your at a good friendship level, and I wouldn't risk telling him how you feel because you may lose that friendship. And that wouldn't be good for either of you. Hope this helped

Paige x
0 Replies

Grillbone15

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 09:46 pm
@BlueDown,
My advice to you is to move on period! This seems like a toxic relationship for you especially if he has a gf now. You never know he might try to "CAT FISH" YOU... or he just a player. Now ask yourself what are you looking for a friend, soul mate or digital buddy or what are your true intentions via meeting people on line? Take a break from socializing on here or texting strangers you haven't met yet like 3-4 days. Come back to reality look it's so easy to get lost.

Trust me we all take our chances on meeting total strangers on line or social media so "don't get all caught up". Find single guys in your area or a state or 2 away if you want to meet them face to face.

I hope that helps...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 10:08 am
@BlueDown,
It seems extreme to me that you would be crazy about someone that you have only texted. You never met him? You never had a deep conversation with him?

Of course he seems so appealing you are only seeing the positives about him. It is exciting the idea of a foreign cute boy. But you have not seen who he actually is on a day to day basis.

I suggest meeting a real boy -- not that he isn't but what you have is only an image and what you have made up partially in your mind of what is like -- no harm in keeping friends with him as long as you keep it in perspective. But if you cannot I would suggest breaking it off.

You are much better served by spending more of your time talking in person with someone else.
0 Replies