Am I gay? What's the difference without sex?

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 08:05 am
I am 100% attracted to women, but it is only sexual, if it weren't for sex, I wouldn't have anything to do with the opposite sex, I always feel awkward and uncomfortable, I can never be myself around a women I'm attracted to. Now, I've never been attracted to or wanted to have sex with a man, but I love some of my male friends like I would love a girlfriend, and my older brother recently came out as gay, so it has me wondering, here are a few examples;

1. I get jealous when I'm blow off so they can hang with their gf's.
2. Im very protective of my best friends
3. I try to think of ways to make my best friend's happy
4. I've had the thought, that if I were a girl, ID probably be in a relationship with one of them.
5. How did you know if youre gay, an not just love your friends like tight brothers? What is the difference other than having sex with them?
6. Is it gay if you love your friends? You feel Like at the dawn of Genesis, your soul was split with Said friend, like youre two pieces of the same soul. Like, Meant to be friends forever

I call these friends Brothers, and there's only 2 that I feel a soul mate bond with. But I'm not sexually attracted to any of them, by any stretch.
Does this make me gay? Can you be gay, and only have sex with women?? Or am I just a straight guy who is brutally honest with himself ??

My brother posed me with a question to spark this, he asked if I had any, "man crushes", I told him I don't, so he asked, " Okay, if you were gay, who would your celebrity crush be? "

So I entertain the Idea an come up with Brad Pitt, Ben Afleck (I'm a Batman fanboy100%), and Mike Rowe from dirty Jobs lol

I don't feel like I'm gay, but because of how I feel towards women, I don't feel straight either, I'm in my 20's, and my longest relationship was 3 months. I get hurt and attached quick, which has made me afraid to date,( why I only like sex) no breakup pain.

I feel like I'm too awkward and destined to be a bachelor for life, tge feeling used to bother me
But now I've come to accept it. I just want to live and be loved, I don't want to die alone. Am I gay and just running from it??

Please help me! I feel confused and like I don't have a label to categorize myself to relate with people.

Since I'm talking about all this, I might as well bring this up, I feel like I was born in the wrong Universe, like I don't have a human soul, kindalike I made a deal in a past life and agreed to take a lessor form for some unknown reason.

I'm heavy into reincarnation, and past lives, I'm also spiritual, I'm blood Jew, though I wasn't raised in Temple, so I grew up atheist, and recently Found all the proofs I need to believe in YHWH, but I don't agree with the idea of religion and think, this heavenly thing created us, and gave us free will to live, love and learn. Like he just gave us moral codes to live by, and your sex doesn't matter. The religion title and what goes with it is bad.

So if anyone has read this, please tell me, what do you think I am? Is there a label for me? Do I belong anywhere? Am I destined to be alone? Am I gay? Am I straight? What am I?!? Please help me identify myself, and do any of you gays or straights have a similar experience?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 658 • Replies: 2
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 02:12 pm
@roostergentry,
As far as I'm aware, genetics works like this:

100% Gay<-------->Bi<-------->100% Hetero<-------->Bi<---------->100% Lesbian

Where-ever there are arrows, those arrows represent 'everything in between'. And to understand the likely percentages of 'everything in between' - you would superimpose the Bell Curve over the above. If you're not sure what the Bell Curve is, look it up.

If you think about it in those terms, it might help you answer your questions.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 07:37 am
To consider:
Who you want to be like.
Who you want to make love to.
Who you are.

0 Replies