Curious about what sexuality I'm classified as

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:02 pm
I really want to know what I'm classified as or however you want to say it -girl 17. I consider myself to be bisexual because I like both genders, I've had feelings for a guy but I also have very deep feelings for a girl (who doesn't return them I think. But that's not the subject right now). So I'm pretty sure I'm bi, but I don't have any sexual desire, like almost none at all. If I watch a movie with sex in it, it makes me uncomfortable, if I think about sex or anything of the sort and I just completely have no desire for it, I don't even like talking about it or writing about it. I would be fine with kissing someone or cuddling. And I know that labels don't define me and all that, I'm just curious if there is a specific word or group.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,167 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:53 pm
Are you an Aspie?
Unknown17

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 07:13 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
No, I don't think so. I was just reading about it and some of the things are like me but not quite that bad. Like I know that I hate eye contact for more than 6-ish seconds and stuff like that. I've never thought about it
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 07:28 pm
@Unknown17,
The word I would use is "adolescent".

At 17, you are still developing your identity. If you don't have desire for sex, so what? Do what is meaningful for you. Friendships are great.

We are all much different at 23 then we are at 17. Your feelings about sex may change. They may not. If they don't you will learn to accept them. In any event it is all fine as long as you learn to accept yourself.

But when you are 17, you aren't supposed to have it all figured out. Enjoy the relationships that are meaningful to you now however they turn out and don't worry..
Unknown17

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Yeah, I understand what you mean, I just question it because it seems that almost every one of my peers or just in general everyone at my school have some kind of sexual motivation but I'm just over here like "I like that boulder, that's a nice boulder" if you know that quote. And it's not like I want to desire it, because I'm not one of those people that just falls for anyone or someone new each week kinda thing.
0 Replies