how can i lose 20 pounds in 30 days

farmerman

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 04:19 pm
@gigi5,
take up off track betting
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 05:45 pm
Have you tried the iceberg lettuce and coffee diet?

The Iceberg Lettuce and Coffee Diet
Why LCD Works Where Other Plans Fail

Why Most Plans Fail
Many plans fail because they rely on portion control, a form of self-sacrifice that dieters find to be really mean. Other plans struggle when they become bogged down in scientific terminology such as "carbs," "fats," and "proteins," technical concepts that simply overwhelm dieters.

Why This Plan Works
This plan (Plan!) works because it's simple and generous. With LCD, eat and drink as much as you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want, with whomever you want, wherever you are, and however you want. And don't worry about esoteric concepts that throw smokescreens onto your efforts ("insulin?" What are we, scientists?!). That's right, as long as it's iceberg lettuce and coffee, there are absolutely no restrictions. None at all! Take that, Jenny Craig!

The Plan

Phase I: Acclimation
Duration: 7 days
Meals: 3 per day, plus 2 snacks

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee, 1 cup iceberg lettuce
Snack: 1 cup coffee, 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce
Lunch: 2 cups coffee, 1 cup iceberg lettuce
Dinner: 1 cup coffee, 1 cup iceberg lettuce
Snack: 2 cups coffee, 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce

During this acclimation period, your body needs to wean itself from the rigid pyramid food group items that "conventional" educational sources (teachers, physicians, scientists, dieticians) have drilled into our minds as essential. Say goodbye to meats, poultry, fish, fruit, grains, and breads-and say hello to rich, Colombian coffee and crisp iceberg lettuce.

Don't be concerned if you're doubled-over with cramps after a few days-those are temporary feelings that subside completely by Phase II. Those blinding pains are your body telling you that the plan is working!

Expected weight loss: 27-32 pounds

Phase II: Tapering
Duration: 14 days (shorter if necessary)

This is where you'll really start to see results. When you're able to drag yourself from the couch (you'll spend a lot of time prostrate in Phase II) you'll be overcome with joy at your new-found Self.

Expected weight loss: 44-51 pounds

Phase III: Fit for Life
Duration: Ongoing

Phase III is where the magic begins. Your middle-age paunch will be replaced by rib-cage abs, signs that your body has completely acclimated to the LCD lifestyle. And don't be alarmed at intermittent blackouts or muscle failure-they're temporary symptoms that are byproducts of any successful weight management program.

Expected weight loss: 15% of body weight per week.

A healthy body is not a fad. It's our most precious commodity, and that's why, more than ever, the Iceberg Lettuce and Coffee Diet (LCD) is such a remarkable and significant breakthrough in health maintenance.

The Complete Guide to Your Favorite Foods

The following is a list of all foods you should feel free to enjoy while on the Plan:

Foods to Enjoy

VEGETABLES
Iceberg Lettuce

BEVERAGES
Coffee

Foods to Avoid

BEEF
POULTRY
PORK
SEAFOOD
VEAL
DAIRY (milks and cheeses)
BEANS
LEGUMES
RICE
PASTA
BREADS
DESSERTS
SOUPS
PICKLES & CONDIMENTS
CEREALS
SWEETS
NUTS
EGGS
FRUITS
FATS
SEASONINGS
VEGETABLES
(except lettuce, see above)
BEVERAGES
(except coffee, see above)

Real Results: LCD Success Stories

In just 7 weeks on the Iceberg Lettuce and Coffee Diet, I dropped 137 pounds and went from a size 34 to a perfect 2. Though I can't stand upright, my self esteem has never been higher. Thanks, LCD! ----B. Glen, Chicago, IL

I was a bit leery about LCD after the 60 Minutes piece, but my wedding was three weeks away and I wanted to look good. I'm happy to report that I shed 79 pounds in just 19 days. And despite the persistent gum bleeding and total hair loss, my dress fit great! LCD works!
---M. Jackowitz, San Jose, CA

I'm a 44-year old 5'10" male who's been active his entire life, and I never thought weight management would be an issue that I'd need to confront. But when I recently tipped the scales at 425 pounds (I was 185 when I turned 40), my clothes weren't fitting right and my wife started to notice. In fact, our lovemaking had also slowed considerably.

I began following the LCD Plan after witnessing a co-worker's rapid success (followed by her untimely death) two months ago. Since then, I've shed 220 pounds and my wife is insatiable. Muchos gracias, LCD!
---E. Gorman, Las Cruces, NM

0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 05:53 pm
C'mon, you guys.

This is either a bait thread or a person asking who has never read much about the subject of dieting.

I'm putting my guess on the second, but, not sure, maybe it's a promo at the ready.

Anyway, trying to lose twenty pounds in that time is stupid. Change your eating style, don't don't crash diet.
0 Replies

jocky

Thu 24 Mar, 2016 05:47 am
@gigi5,
Try the "Cardiac Diet". It was developed by Doctors. But, you should stop drinking sugary drinks and eating crisps (potato chips).

Induce Thermogenesis by drinking Coffee and Tea. Wear warm clothing. Have a cold shower every morning to increase adrenaline to stimulate your metabolism.

Take Nutrisport's Cut + Burn Thermogenic Caffeine Pills.

Or try Sida Cordifolia (herbal ephedrine) though don't take it for more than 8 weeks or you will suffer kidney failure. This stuff burns fat.
0 Replies

jocky

Thu 24 Mar, 2016 05:58 am
@gigi5,
That Lettuce and Coffee diet is DANGEROUS! DON'T DO IT!

There were two size 8 models in the UK a few years ago who died from heart failure on that diet. They were trying to become a size 6.

AVOID IT!
NSFW (view)
McGentrix

Thu 24 Mar, 2016 12:01 pm
Eat less, exercise more.
ossobuco

Thu 24 Mar, 2016 12:10 pm
@McGentrix,
I'd modify that to "eat less and more wisely, exercise more".

Lose 20 lbs in a month? that's generally a dumb/unhealthy idea. Talk with your doctor about that.
0 Replies

johnmill

Mon 28 Mar, 2016 04:16 am
@gigi5,
do some exercise and get the weight loose easily
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:48 am
More vegetables, less fat, but essentially, less carbon hydrates, that is, less rice, potatoes, macarroni, bread and the likes.

Important trick, after eating a frugal meal wait 10 minutes, and the sensation of hunger will disapear. Carefull with diets. Variety is essential.
0 Replies

Kksristy

Mon 3 Jun, 2019 11:03 pm
@gigi5,
Hey,Count Calories. It may sound like a no-brainer, but counting calories is one of the easiest and most effective ways to start losing weight fast. ...
Drink More Water. ...
Increase Your Protein Intake. ...
Cut Your Carb Consumption. ...
Start Lifting Weights. ...
Eat More Fiber. ...
Set a Sleep Schedule.

Thank You
0 Replies