Relationship

Linny

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:46 pm
Is it appropriate for a 39 year old male in a supposedly committed relationship to stay out past 5 in the morning

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:53 pm
@Linny,
Is he an adult and not a mentally disabled person with a 50 IQ score? Is he the oldest high schooler in the country and the next day a school day?

If you answered yes to the first question and no to the latter two questions then it's appropriate for him to do whatever he wants (unless it involves felony drunk driving; physical and/or sexual assault; etc...). Is his nonsense lifestyle effecting his employment status? That's a different question.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:54 pm
@Linny,
Of coarse. If you don't have trust, it doesn't matter.
0 Replies

Linny

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2016 03:49 am
OK while here's the thing he's out hanging with 25 year olds drinking and doing dumb **** while I'm sitting home taking care of his children also he comes home drunk and abusive there isn't trust because of situations that have came up as where his most recent girlfriend before me has contacted me saying oh well that night you kicked him out and he was out on the boat with your manager he called me trying to **** I try my hardest to give him the benefit of the doubt but there is too much relevant information that she happens to know that I can't wrap my head around it not being true I am a very rational adult and look at things from every angle possible and yeah I think I'm way too good of a girlfriend to continuous deal with this bs
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2016 06:30 am
You are right to be concerned. He is using you for a babysitter while he does his own thing "with 25 year olds, comes home abusive, talking with ex. etc."

Back your bags and leave. He needs to wake up.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2016 01:43 pm
@Linny,
After reading your latest post, this guy sounds like a real scum bag.
0 Replies