Help with a girl who won't text back

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 06:52 pm
Alright. So, I met this girl, and it took a while, but I finally asked her for her number, and she gave it to me. I text her a little later that day, asking her how she did in a competition we were both in. She texts me back how she did, and asks how I did. I answer, and then she never replies. I text her again the next day, and got nothing. My friends say she may be busy, but I need people who won't feed me lies to make me feel better. She knows I like her, and she didn't really seem hesitant to give me her number, but I could be wrong. Does anyone have any advice? Is she even interested? Any and all answers would be so appreciated!

ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 07:07 pm
@TheMaddestOfHatters,
Talk to her. In person.

We don't know if she is interested. She's the only one who does.

Do not ask your friends about this. They don't know what she thinks and talking about her is gossiping which is not good.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 07:23 am
@TheMaddestOfHatters,
Quote:
My friends say she may be busy, but I need people who won't feed me lies to make me feel better
Your friends may be right. Or not. The point is, your friends, like us, can only guess. Unless you speak to her you will not know with any certainty.

Actually dial her number and speak to her in person. Ask her out (assuming the two of you are old enough to date. You didn't say how old the two of you are so I really don't know.) Scary, I know, but necessary if you are ever going to have a relationship. You have to be able to talk, not just text.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 08:47 am
Wait...wait for a natural ocasion to talk to her in person. Don't turn it into interregogation meeting either. Stop freaking or you potential dates wont go far.
0 Replies