Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2016 11:48 am
We were in a meaningfull relationship for 1.5 years.we had let our parents know about us indirectly and had planned a life together.And,we started to fight.i get angry very fast.i used to shout at her.fights continued and one day she broke up.its been 3 months now.I never realised ,my mistake.But ,she says there is no love left.she said she feared me,where there is fear there is no love.she didnt want to end but love vanished and she has no hopes.she talks to me though.how do i eliminate her fear of getting back?i am sure i would improve .i am sure i would be able to keep her once she is back.i need serious help pleaseee!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 3,187 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2016 03:03 pm
@lucifer144,
Quote:
she says there is no love left.she said she feared me,where there is fear there is no love

She has given you her answer.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2016 03:04 pm
@lucifer144,
What treatment have you sought for your anger?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2016 07:22 am
@lucifer144,
Quote:
i need serious help pleaseee!
Yes you do. If you were getting angry to the point of shouting at her, then you need to get help controlling/managing your anger.

As for the young lady, she doesn't want to deal with this type of behavior (good for her, she shouldn't) and she has let you know that your behavior is a deal breaker for her. It is over between the two of you. Get yourself some help so that the next relationship you get into will not end the same way.
0 Replies

love-sites

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 02:47 am
@lucifer144,
Just follow our heart.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 06:00 am
If she is afraid of you, she will NOT come back.

0 Replies