please decipher this for me

Lilkanyon

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 05:04 pm
@clare10022,
What was left out was, this is not obviouslly an english speaker...so what were they translating from and to what? I read, quest done, here it is, understand. Thats MY english translation because thats how it was presented to me. Idk how it was given to you.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 10:36 pm
I happened to come here and found that Tes was under votedown attack while he put forward his informative message.
clare10022

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:45 am
@Lilkanyon,
That's exactly how I understood "voila". I just wanted to double-check on that little "viola". I wondered maybe I didn't get a memo about a new French expression.
clare10022

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:48 am
@oristarA,
He is not an English speaker but he insists on writing in English and, as you can see, in French and Italian as well. He was trying to remember something and finally he did - then he went "VIOLA"!
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2016 03:26 pm
@clare10022,
👍
0 Replies

clare10022

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2016 12:42 am
Okay, just for fun, I replied to the author of "VOILA" and relayed Tes' French lesson to him. After all, he's the one who needed it most! Now I have much more to decipher, including this odd coinage, "super alter ego":

"
Is it your sour grapes talking? I know people like you too well.
You just can't stand the fact that someone is out here better than you, can you?
You just can't go another day having someone level your alter super ego flat like I have, can you? No one has ever touched your ever sensitive nerve like I have, has he? Wherever you are, I am there, every step of the way.
"

His response is kinda funny though.
Thanks, Tes!
0 Replies