Feeling self conscious about a fetish

Thorium

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:35 pm
Hi,

I am a 24 year old male who is having some difficulty in coming to terms with a fetish I have. When I was just entering puberty , around the age of 12, I discovered that I was extremely turned on if a girl I liked wore thongs (underwear). I'm not sure why but if I saw a thong sticking out of a girls pants I got really aroused. This is my only fetish that I can think of. Over the past couple years I have been pondering why I like them so much, like how could I be attracted more to a chick just by the underwear she wears. Am I weird or abnormal for this?

How can I remove this fetish?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 961 • Replies: 4
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:45 pm
@Thorium,
Sorry, but this isn't even a very interesting fetish. It is rather normal... mundane even. I don't see any reason that you should be self conscious about this. I certainly don't see any reason for you to try to "remove" this.

You should accept your sexuality.

When you are in a relationship, you should certainly communicate this to your partner.

In a good relationship, partners communicate what turns each other on to each other and as long as it isn't harmful or extreme a good partner will oblige.

I am sure that most women would be fine with wearing thongs for their lover. And likewise you should be willing to wear whatever turns on your partner.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 09:08 pm
@Thorium,
That's not really a fetish. I suspect almost every young man in the U.S. share your interest in women wearing thongs. That's no different than guys liking blondes or guys liking curvy women. That's not really a fetish.
0 Replies

JayR

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 08:38 am
@Thorium,
I agree with the previous speakers that there's nothing wrong I can see here... a fetish well is smth like turning on if a person wears thongs at least on the head I dunno hehe and even in this case there's still nothing wrong, just preferences that don't do any harm to anybody Wink
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 09:49 am
@Thorium,
Your confusing the difference between having preferences and with having fetishes. Most people have preferences. However, when you can’t have satisfaction UNLESS someone uses a strap on makes you (or them) bleed, then having a fetish is not healthy and is something of concern.
0 Replies