second time approach

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 11:23 am
It has been a few months that I am watching her. I was terribly nervous when i first approached her, as i went without any preparation. I asked her name directly and her reply was " I cant say my name, what do you want”? in a loud voice. I felt very low and decided to let her go away, but a few weaks later, i started to watch her again as i was not able to forget her. This time i saw some positive signs from her. I always find her in her group and she shown me to every one of them. Actually i want her badly, but when I am thinking to her approach her again I feel in that same stage. What should i do now? What to say when i approach this time? Please help...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 560 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 11:27 am
@Farooque100,
She sounds kinda nasty. Why bother?

PS Yeah, I get that you think she's hot. There are other women who are hot and will at least give you their names when you ask nicely.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 12:18 pm
@Farooque100,
I agree with Jespah. She is not worth your time.

Not every relationship is meant to be. This woman is an obsession, there is no reason for you to act on it.

Accept the feelings you have for her as what they are, an unrealistic obsession. Don't feel too bad, many of us have had these feelings. But they don't ever turn into a healthy relationship.

Your goal should be finding someone with whom you can have a healthy relationship. That means getting over these feelings for this woman.

0 Replies