Does she like me?

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2016 08:37 pm
So there s this girl in my class that sits behind me. We barely even talk but whenever I make eye contact with her she either smiles at me or just keeps making eye contact. In fact a couple of days ago she held my hand when I was walking past her and held my hands for solid 10 seconds and then she let go. Yesterday when I looked at her she smiled at me and I asked her "why you smiling" in a nice way. She didn t say anything( she was probably shy to tell me that she likes me I guess). I really like her. But the thing is she s always with her friends and I barely even talk to her and her friends. I want to ask her out but I don t know how to tell her. Furthermore, I don t have a car so I can t take her anywhere and there s nothing special around my school. I believe she rides a bus home and even if we go somewhere how will I be able to drop her to her place. I believe she likes me but I just want to be sure. Any tips? I need to ask her out or at least get her number as soon as possible because I don t want any other person to be with her. Do you think I should ask her number right after class. And If I m lucky enough to get her. Where should I take her? I even get jealous, insecure, and mad at myself whenever she talks to other guys(not always though). Please help me I don t want to lose her!!!

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 06:51 am
@Sergiolove,
You can't ask this girl to go for a walk around your school?
Sergiolove

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 07:34 am
@jespah,
Maybe I haven't asked her yet.
jespah

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 07:41 am
@Sergiolove,
We see tons of young people just like you. It seems like you want a notarized, certified document saying someone likes you.

Ask her out (for a walk like I said - it's cheap, presumably safe, close by, and you don't need a car. Plus it will likely be different from what other people have suggested to her). If she likes you, she'll either say yes or she'll say no and suggest an alternative if she is busy or the like.

If she doesn't like you that way, then you will know and you can move on.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 09:43 am
@Sergiolove,
Does she know you like her?

Time for you to do something.

She won't know if you're likable until she gets to know you/spends some time with you. Ask her for that walk Jespah suggests.

Get to know her while she gets to know you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 09:45 am
@Sergiolove,
Sergiolove wrote:
I believe she likes me but I just want to be sure.

there are no guarantees - especially when people don't know each other

you don't know her - she doesn't know you

you've got a crush on her and need to let her get to know you in person before anyone (including her) will know if she likes you
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 12:04 pm
@Sergiolove,
It's difficult to suggest where the two of you can go and spend time together without knowing specifically what's in your area. Things like movie theaters, malls, parks, book stores, hiking trails, or other potential hang out spots. As far as the question does she like you? Based on your descriptions of her body language and she also holding your hand, I suspect that she likes you.
0 Replies

Davidsuccess

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2016 02:53 am
@Sergiolove,
Actually i would prefer u tell her nd see all she ve to say
0 Replies