What are the best ways to get a woman`s attention by get her jeaulous?

joell

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:29 pm
how can get women's attention easily
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 690 • Replies: 6

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:38 pm
@joell,
...jealousy implies a sort of relation is established already. Also jealousy is a very bad way of getting there without consequences that will strike back with double force...
My advise ? well best wait for a women to look at you while you are strictly being yourself. Don't exclude your ridicule self from the equation, don't be a fake. They love specially to discover our little ridiculous natural details. She will know if you are right before you even notice her...
Ragman

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2016 03:22 pm
@joell,
Take a look at any politician...let's say Donald Trump ... and do the exact opposite.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2016 04:59 pm
@joell,
Why would you want to make a woman jealous to get her attention. You like manipulating people?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2016 05:34 pm
@joell,
Maybe say Hi to her - maybe have a nice conversation or something like that - complement her (honest complement) - find something in common to discuss.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2016 06:30 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Where would I even begin with a question like this? Any situation that involves the word "jealousy" is a failed relationship right from the git. I have the experience on both sides of that word and it never turns out well. What you want to ask is how to build a relationship around the word, "trust."
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2016 10:29 am
@joell,
Ask her if she's pregnant.
0 Replies