my crush had a boner while sitting behind me on the bus

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 04:42 pm
So I was in the bus and my crush was behind me and he was leaning over his seat which made me feel good and then someone said he had a boner but he didnt say anything, so doesnt that mean he like me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,543 • Replies: 5

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 04:47 pm
@heeeelpme,
heeeelpme wrote:
doesnt that mean he like me?

no
0 Replies

AlexStoll

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 08:04 pm
@heeeelpme,
NO IT DOES NOT. Boners can happen to guys at literally any given point in the day. Getting a boner was most likely not related to you whatsoever.
0 Replies

daverod

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 09:40 pm
@heeeelpme,
Quote:
So I was in the bus and my crush was behind me and he was leaning over his seat which made me feel good and then someone said he had a boner but he didnt say anything, so doesnt that mean he like me?

boners usually stop on busses after the age of 20 or so. Wait until after 2o years of age and see if he still feels the same way.

But if you are on the bus and guy has a 'boner' and you are both over the age of 20, then maybe he might have a sexual 'deviance' of sorts?

Why do I say 'deviance'?

Because those 'boners' on busses should normally, normally, stop after high school or college.. NORMALLY.. But not being 'normal' to nature is not always a DEVIANCE!!!!! It could be a 'fetish'... who knows?

So a 'deviance' might be something the person 'CANNOT' control. And a 'fetish' might be something that the person 'CAN' control.

What could some examples of 'deviance' be? The inability to not get 'boners' on busses in front of strangers.

What could some examples of 'fetish' be? The ability to get 'boners' on busses in front of strangers.

Without 'will'
With 'will'.

Fetishes can be personal choices that can be reduced or increased upon the individual's choice/choosing.

Deviances might be something that needs some kind of 'treatment', professionally or by someone who knows about that certain deviance or deviances in general.

paraphilia

par·a·phil·i·a (păr′ə-fĭl′ē-ə, -fēl′yə)
n.

2. Such a condition when it causes distress or impaired functioning in the individual or actual or potential harm to others; a paraphilic disorder.

Or, something that cannot be 'controlled' by 'will'.

Why is this a deviance? Because 'many' normal persons do not have their functionings during the day 'impaired' nor do they have certain things be a 'distress' to cause impairment.
daverod

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 09:56 pm
@daverod,
Quote:
Why is this a deviance? Because 'many' normal persons do not have their functionings during the day 'impaired' nor do they have certain things be a 'distress' to cause impairment.

Why could this be a deviance??? Not why is this a deviance..

But remember that it ranges around Society..

In sociology, deviance describes an action or behavior that violates social norms, including a formally enacted rule (e.g., crime), as well as informal violations of social norms.

Social norms differ from culture to culture. For example, a deviant act can be committed in one society but may be normal for another society.

Also social norms can differ from State to State.

Smoking recreational marijuana is 'norm' to Colorado and California. It is not 'norm' to Kansas, per se.

And if you take a look at the States which have not legalized marijuana:
These 20 states have said no to medical marijuana, but that may soon change
Yet in spite of this momentum, 20 states have held firm on their view that marijuana (recreational or medical) is an illegal substance. These states are:

Alabama
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
North Carolina
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

a reason might become evident.. Many of these States grow farmland crops used to feed the U.S and other Countries.

paraphilia

par·a·phil·i·a (păr′ə-fĭl′ē-ə, -fēl′yə)
n.

2. Such a condition when it causes distress or impaired functioning in the individual or actual or potential harm to others; a paraphilic disorder.

Can driving under the influence of marijuana or alcohol be considered 'an impairment' on functioning?

While not covered in this article, it is also a crime to drive under the influence of marijuana in Kansas.
For information about charges and penalties for driving under the influence of marijuana in Kansas, see Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana in Kansas.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/marijuana-laws-and-penalties/Kansas.htm

actual or potential harm to others; a paraphilic disorder.
0 Replies

geetika12

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2018 08:05 am
@heeeelpme,
doesnt that mean he like me?

why?
0 Replies