Need Help

rajeshp

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 05:28 am
I am 19 years boy. Last week i was operated as Testicular cancer. Radiation will take in the month of April. But our family physician don't allow me to wear any under garments for at least 6 months. That means i am naked through a day and i cannot go out of my room. After operation my mom are going to share my room. How can i share my room with her and How can i sleep naked next to her in same bed. Please help.

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 06:45 am
@rajeshp,
Sorry, but that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If this is at all real, get yourself another doctor. Of course you can wear ******* underwear after radiation treatment.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 08:01 am
@rajeshp,
I've had the same operation for the same problem and I never was advised to not wear underwear. That advice is bullcrap.

Also, there's no good reason that your mother has to sleep in the same room with you. What lunacy is this?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 08:10 am
@rajeshp,
That's funny, my Doctor treated me for a mildly sore throat yesterday and told me that to get my full health back again, I must sleep with two twenty eight year old females in my bed, one either side.

I have placed newspaper advertisements for such persons, but so far have had no reply that I would wish to discuss here.

Fingers crossed though.

Do you think that we have the same Doctor, by any chance?

0 Replies