Guys be brutally honest-not so good sex-how would you handle it

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 04:22 pm

Okay guys be brutally honest. If you guys slept with a girl and if you thought the sex was garbage would you kiss her, cuddle her, kiss her on the temples, etc. afterwards? I'm thinking the guy I slept with this weekend was just trying to be nice but my girlfriends said even if the guy is nice if he thought the sex was bad he still wouldn't do those things. Clearly we disagree.

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 04:23 pm
@Aec-2016,
I am thinking people are individuals and will have individual reactions.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 04:29 pm
@Aec-2016,
Is it possible that he likes you?
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 04:35 pm
It takes two to have good sex, and sometimes a couple need to get used to each other. If he likes you there's hope for the future. Your friends sound ignorant.

0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 12:57 pm
@Aec-2016,
Did he ask you for a second date? And why do you think the sex was terrible?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 01:12 pm
@Aec-2016,
Two questions

1) What makes you think the sex was bad?

2) Why can't you talk to him about it?

To answer your question, I tend to have a relationship with someone before I have sex with them. It makes sex so much easier when there is already communication in a relationship. That being said, if I tenderly kiss and cuddle for a long time after sex, it means I have a warm feeling about the person and want to be with them. But that is just me.

In any case, you should talk to this guy. If you are having sex with him, you should be able to have earnest conversation with him.
0 Replies

KOTTONMOUTH1

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 04:58 pm
@Aec-2016,
Depends on why it wasn't good. Did he tell you it wasnt good?
Why do you think it wasnt good? Did you both get off? If you did, it was probably good enough for him. LOL.

There is a chance that you thought it wasnt good enough but he was just fine with it. If you are both fairly young and dont have much experience than this might be the case.

Honestly though, If I like a girl enough, it wouldn't really matter. I would probably cuddle with her either way. So, regardless of what he thought about the sex, he probably likes you quite a bit.

Plus, in my experience it might take a few tries with someone to have really good sex. Always beware of someone who is "really good in bed" usually means that they have had a lot of practice. (with other people)

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2016 07:56 pm
@KOTTONMOUTH1,
Kottonmouth, ur bad! Lol! Such a double edged sword we, as humans have to slide along! So essentially anyone REALLY good at sex cant fall in love? Although I do agree, your chances are less likely if its a one night stand.
0 Replies