should i trust her?

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 01:22 pm
so i have 2 popular realy close friends. i have a bunch of other friends too. i feel like everything my besties tell me they always say "u cant tell them i told u, because i promised not too." or something like that. they keep telling me to tell them my secrets but i dont know if i can trust them. also it wasn't realy their fault but my whole grade found out one of my secrets. they definatly had a part in that. also before i was popular i was myself and had freinds i could trust. now i just left them and i dont know who i am. i feel like being popular is so important but idk. i feel bad beacuse i left my good friends for popular not so good friends. i mean, their good friends just not nesisarily trustworthy. please help me. sorry so long!

View best answer, chosen by lollypop35
lollypop35

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 01:38 pm
@lollypop35,
also i feel like im a hipacrit beacuse i do that too. help!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 02:03 pm
@lollypop35,
Good friends are trustworthy. You know these people will blab your secrets.

There is no reason you cannot remain cordial with them, but for God's sake, don't trust them with your secrets.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 03:28 pm
@lollypop35,
Mixing with the popular girls I assume has giving you some popularity but really has it?

I mean, it just means you don't get picked on but on the down side, you are mixing with people that thrive on spilling the beans, getting a laugh and hurting someone.

Your original friends aren't like that, when they say they are your friend, they mean it, meant it and wouldn't hurt you deliberately.

You've choosen to go with the crowd instead, do not tell them your secrets it will get out.
lollypop35

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 03:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
how do i show them i dont realy want to tell them stuff. they will get upset and keep bothering me if i dont
ehBeth

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 03:48 pm
@lollypop35,
Don't tell them things.

Seriously. If you don't want them to spread your secrets - do not tell them.

It really is quite simple.

Don't tell your secrets.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 03:57 pm
@lollypop35,
Yep and when you don't you are no longer wanted in that group as there will be no purpose you being there anymore.

Will your old crowd accepted you back? I'd say no.

This is the reality, be stronger than them, no means no, they will either respect you for that, or kick you out.
0 Replies