Is she not interested?

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 10:16 pm
I used to date this this girl back in hs and I ran into her 8 years later. I reached out and we started talking. I do most of the reaching out, I think she's only said something first once or twice and she usually just doesn't respond back after a while. In Jan. I asked if I could make dinner for her for vday, she said yes, I asked what she liked to eat but didn't get a response. She's been studying for an important test so she's been really busy. So I asked again a few weeks ago she said yes. So we finally had vday. I made dinner put rose petals on the bed, all that good stuff. We had sex for the first time and she kept getting dry, even after a few more tries. Was she not interested/attracted enough? Anyways I was kissing her forehead, playing in her hair, cuddling, talking etc. Eventually I dropped her off on Monday but we haven't talked since. Neither one of us has said anything to each other. Is she not interested? Was she not into the sex either? 

jespah

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 07:31 am
@dannmann1992,
So you had a meeting (I hesitate to call it a date; it was a meeting for a **** and you both know it) and then ... nothing.

If she is studying for a really important test, she is probably not available (I was not available much when I was studying for the Bar exam). You can always send a note asking her out and I mean for real asking her out, as in let's go to dinner and a movie or mini-golf or I have two tickets to a concert.

You know, spend money and time without the expectation of sex.
dannmann1992

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 09:33 am
@jespah,
Well the thing is I knew she would be down for the sex so, and this going to sound pretty bad, but I didnt really have to try and spend valentines day or make her dinner to try and have sex.
jespah

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 09:42 am
@dannmann1992,
Then what do you care if she likes you? You got sex. Are you interested in doing it again? It didn't sound like anyone had such a great time, so why bother?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 09:52 am
@dannmann1992,
dannmann1992 wrote:

Well the thing is I knew she would be down for the sex so, and this going to sound pretty bad, but I didnt really have to try and spend valentines day or make her dinner to try and have sex.

yeah - and the sex wasn't so good

why would she want to see you again?
0 Replies