The other woman

Alizee

Sat 13 Feb, 2016 11:47 am
He is in a 20-years relationship
he told me he is waiting for her to get ready to leave
but after 4 months ... I feel he just lied!
he is the one who cant decide.
the girl doesnt want to leave.

She has cheated 3 times. They dont have sex (she doesnt want it with him)

jespah

Sat 13 Feb, 2016 11:51 am
@Alizee,
He's probably lying about the lack of sex and her cheating, too. He is not the world's most reliable source.

You can have sex with someone else. Someone who maybe you don't love but who at least isn't lying to you.

Why hang on?
Alizee

Sat 13 Feb, 2016 12:06 pm
@jespah,
thanks for reply.

I am sure they dont have sex. He (fake name:A) talks every night from his bedroom to me. She sleeps in another room.

She has cheated. This is also what i am sure about. She doesnt like to have sex with him. She doesnt love him but she cant also leave him bc of financial and some other issues.

Actually she left him 2 years ago and went with a colleague (fake name: B) for some months. B left her and A asked her to come back.

I know he is lying about some issues
but there are some things that i am sure are right (she doesnt want him and cheats every now and then)

He told me I am waiting for her to get ready to leave ...... but he was lying.
its 4 months ......
jespah

Sat 13 Feb, 2016 03:47 pm
@Alizee,
Then who the hell cares about the rest of it?

He lies to you about things that matter to you.

Woman up, girl, and find someone else.
0 Replies

Violet35

Sat 13 Feb, 2016 05:05 pm
@Alizee,
He's been with her for 20 years, OK? It sounds very codependent. That's the same crap I heard with one bf I had when I was single. I found out, he was on-again-off-again with some woman who he'd been with for like, 15 years. He needs fish, or cut bait. He seems to be ball-less to do anything about it, too. Find an available man. It's so much better. Dump this clown.
Alizee

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:19 am
@jespah,
i dont know if he is lying or not. I just feel he is
he says no

he sent me my valentine gift by post
but didnt even read my texts yesterday. All day with her for valentine

i cant have sex with someone whom i dont like
0 Replies

Alizee

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:30 am
@Violet35,
You are right

he cant decide. What she decides he does.
Two years ago when she started dating her classmate, he left his home!! for her and him, went with thier 2 years old daughter to another country for two months to give her space !

Yesterday he didnt even read my texts ... all day with her for valentines
he sent me my gift by post. I dont want the gift ... i want the truth
I am stupid ......
WillJay

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 12:31 pm
@Alizee,
You aren't stupid. It's just hard when you feel a deep connection with someone.

Just cut it off and become platonic friends (easier said then done) and tell him when he's ready to live life on his own terms (without her) maybe you can start again.

He's had a lot of opportunities when she walked out on him. If my spouse had done that over the past few years and I didn't want to be there, I would have been happy for myself and her.

At the same time, you can't pressure him. If he is going to leave her, he has to do it on his own terms. You DON'T want him to come back and blame you later because your relationship didn't work out or he regrets leaving.
0 Replies

WillJay

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 12:33 pm
@Alizee,
Question.... have you only been seeing him for 4 months, or did this start sooner and now it's been 4 months since you both decided you want more out of a relationship with one another?
Alizee

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 01:37 pm
@WillJay,
I know him since Nov. 2015.
Nothing before that.

I am wondering if the forum rules let us to exchange emails or not.
I would like to talk to you more if its possible.
As there are some similarities
WillJay

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 02:55 pm
@Alizee,
I sent you a PM Alizee.

It is a short amount of time to decide if you are really compatible. That's what worried me about my situation.
0 Replies

vikorr

Mon 15 Feb, 2016 04:27 pm
@Alizee,
You realise that he could leave her, right?

But he doesn't leave her...so all the excuses are just that - excuses to stay with her.

Of course he could have his reasons for wanting to stay with her: the amount he would lose financially, what the kids/inlaws would think, guilt etc. Further, he is lying to both you, and her. As another poster previously mentioned - he's not the most reliable source for anything, and that includes where you fit into his life.
Alizee

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 09:46 am
@vikorr,
last month was a hard month !!
finding out that he sleeps with a girl 15 years younger than him and in a relationship !! both are cheating !!

and realizing that he is the real cheater and liar in their relationship ...
not his gf

he had told me a lot of lies about her and changed the story in his favor ...
0 Replies