How do I know if he likes me?

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 12:13 pm
I met this guy online and we texted for a week straight. Almost every day we would tell each other good morning. We shared photos and he would call me pretty and beautiful. He was so sweet. He called me sweetie and baby and babe. We had a few naughty conversations. After a week, we decided to meet up and go on a date. I thought it went well. I’m really shy so I kinda felt like I wasn’t talking to much so maybe that’s one of the reason why we didn’t click afterwards. We walked back to our cars. He put his arm around me so I figured that was a good sign. We started kissing and making out. He made the first move so I felt like that was also a good sign. We always talked about kissing and cuddling while we were texting. As we were leaving, he told me, until next time. So when I get home, I wait patiently for him to text me letting me know that he had fun or whatever. He texts me saying, “Thank you for comng. You looked sexy” I felt like sexy wasn’t the appropriate word to use after the first date. I would have wanted something more like pretty or beautiful or even just nice. But I didn’t think to much about it. So I text him back Thanks, I had fun. And a few minutes late texted him again saying, Thank you for dinner . He text me back “You’re Welcome” and then he says “ I want to be inside of you.” Which I do not mind at all but I don’t want this to be all about sex so I text him back saying “So is this just sex?” and I still have yet to hear back from him. I sent him a few other text after that since we talk all the time but I have yet to hear a response. Waiting for him to respond and seriously killing me. I know he has read it because for the best week we would text back and forth all the time and I would barely have to wait for a response. He didn’t even tell me goodmorning the next day which he had been doing everyday for about a week. I know it has only been a week but I really did like him and he was seriously the sweetest person. He even talked about being in a relationship but that was before we met. He said he was looking for something serious. Does he not like me anymore. I just don’t know what to do or what to think about it anymore. I really want to text and call him again but I don’t want to bother him and be a complete turn off. I dont know what to do anymore! I texted him again which I probably shouldn't have, asking if I did anything. But still no response yet.

Please help with advice. I will really appreciate it!

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:19 pm
@melrose12345,
It is just about sex.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 01:47 pm
@melrose12345,
Seriously, does that set of texts actually lead to a guy getting laid?

"Thank you for dinner."
"You're welcome. Let's screw." (paraphrasing a bit.)

Young lady, run away. Run away from this joker as fast as you can. He is an ass with no idea how to treat a woman.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 01:56 pm
@melrose12345,
melrose12345 wrote:
I text him back saying “So is this just sex?” and I still have yet to hear back from him.

you busted him

good for you

good luck finding a nice guy who is looking for a complete relationship with you Smile
0 Replies