What would you do if you find your friends are bisexual women and men?

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 11:38 pm
As you know, everyone may be bisexual, and what would you do if you find your friends are bisexual women and men?
Enjoy the bisexual dating or left them alone?
In my mind, bisexual friends is normal, and I'd love to dating with them! How about you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,445 • Replies: 10

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 08:14 am
@sunsetKAYZENG,
I would say, "That's nice," if I was to comment at all.

Why?

'Cause it's none of my business.
0 Replies

Unka Oogie

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 12:30 pm
@sunsetKAYZENG,
I'm married, and me married is me monogamous, so it doesn't matter what my friends' sexuality might be, so long as my spouse and I are mutually compatible.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 07:33 pm
@sunsetKAYZENG,
Why should I care what they do in the privacy of their own home?
0 Replies

jjfree38

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 05:14 pm
@sunsetKAYZENG,
I used to be a bartender in a gay club and therefore, I got to know and embrace everyone lifestyle. I have friends both female and male who are bisexual and I have no problem being their friend. However, for me, dating them has always been a problem and with that being said...I just focus on establishing friendships.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 05:19 pm
@jjfree38,
I have known some gay people, and met several during my travels. We have enjoyed talking, drinking, and eating together. Many years ago on one of my trips to Europe, I met a gay couple who were really fun to be with. I don't have any negative feelings about how people wish to live their lives. It's none of my business.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 05:28 pm
I have always been sheepsexual, preferring women or sheep with the same unabashed desire, but I have always stayed away from the rams. Women and ewes. That has always been my motto,
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 05:43 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
At my age, my mottos are just for laughs.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 06:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Cicerone, I realize you are a world traveler and I have always been curious as to whether you have journeyed to the forbidden land of Burkina Faso. That has long been a dream of mine, and, if I can not fulfill that wish perhaps I could in a vicarious fashion through you?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 06:26 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
The only parts of Africa I have visited are Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, and South Africa.
I was stationed in Morocco for one year at an air force base called Ben Guerir, about 30 miles north of Marrakech. We used to visit Marrakech often, and even stayed at the same hotel where they filmed The Man Who Knew Too Much with James Stewart and Doris Day. That's when the travel bug bit my behind, and have traveled to 85 countries in over 200 trips since then.
0 Replies