should i still be friends with her?

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 09:11 pm
u guys plz answer my first question" my crush found out i like him!" that gives u some basic info, pretty much my friend is making fun of me and is lieing to me. idk if i should still be friends with her. plz help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 622 • Replies: 7
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by lollypop35
jespah

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:49 am
@lollypop35,
Only if you like people treating you like dirt.

This is a no-brainer.
lollypop35

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:52 am
@jespah,
so how do i tell or show her?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 03:07 pm
@lollypop35,
Be assertive and simply don't allow any one to play around with your feelings with intent to hurt, finding it amusing.

Assertive - she does not exist. Walk straight past her. She questions it and she will no one likes being ignored, "sorry, I don't need friends like you in my life" and continue walking.

End of story.
lollypop35

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 03:13 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
i like that answer but i dont want 2 hurt her feelings!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 03:16 pm
@lollypop35,
Well she hurt yours didn't she? Deliberately, thought it was funny, caused you embarrassment.

We only have people in our lives that are "true" friends. The rest are acquaintances that we can "choose" to be in our lives or not.

Being assertive means you know what you want out of life and you're not afraid to accept what you want and ignore what you don't want.
lollypop35

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
so maybe i should stop being friends with her, but how do i stop? what do i say or do? i also need help with the " my crush found out i like him" plz help me too
FOUND SOUL
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:20 am
@lollypop35,
Already gave you my thoughts on the other thread Smile

You can't do anything, she told him, he knows... You can flirt with some other dude in hope that he thinks oh, it was just a moment in time.

0 Replies