if a girl likes all my FB and instagram posts, is she interested in or flirting with me?

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 06:38 am
This girl likes almost every single post on my FB and also my instagram. I looked at her fb and she doesn't even usually like posts on her page, except maybe a few from family. I feel like she's too young (she's 20 and I'm 32), but I don't know how to approach the situation. She also tries talking to me on messenger every weekend or so. We used to talk in person like at church, but now she is at college. I just never thought of the possibility she had a thing for me until now, and even now am not sure if she does.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 524 • Replies: 7

Ragman

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 06:56 am
@mlssufan01,
Here's a profound thought: Why not ask her?
mlssufan01

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 07:24 am
@Ragman,
well, one other thing I forgot to mention--she is the pastor's daughter. if I ask her, she might say something to the pastor that could be a lie--and if we did do anything I would come off as the bad guy no matter what..if I reject her I still come off as the bad guy.
Ragman

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 07:43 am
@mlssufan01,
Well, in that case, perhaps you should look elsewhere for a date.

The simplest approach is to directly ask her about all of these likes and interest... out of curiosity. Tell her that you are flattered that she finds so much interest in your postings and ask what's up with that? There's no risk or downside if you do that.

One thing I noticed is your choice of a nickname here. Are you male or female?
mlssufan01

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 07:58 am
@Ragman,
male,
and i'm not looking for a date, I'm just curious what she wants, if anything.
jespah

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 09:07 am
@mlssufan01,
Maybe she just thinks the images are cute or amusing and wants to show her appreciation.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 11:05 am
@mlssufan01,
mlssufan01 wrote:
I'm just curious what she wants, if anything.

she is the only one who can tell you that

__

she might be interested.
she might like whatever it is she's liking.
she might be bored and killing time when she should be studying.

if you really want to know you have to ask

the problem of course is she may think you're interested in her if you initiate conversation

__

is there only one church where you live?
mlssufan01

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 08:26 pm
@ehBeth,
Nah there are plenty of churches...I just happen to be sort of committed in a way to this church--I help out with the youth group a lot (though not a youth pastor or anything), they don't have a youth pastor right now so I've been helping out while they're in transition.
0 Replies