Are we meant to be? Someone please help?!

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 06:29 pm
So I met a guy a while back, but a few days before I met him he came in my dream. His face wasn't clear, it was blurry but I know it was him because this guy had a beard and I remember waking up the next morning and remember thinking I don't like beards. I had plans for the night I met him, I was going to go to my place of worship, but then my friend phoned me last minute and asked me to go with her to a night club. I went with her and a few guys asked for my number and I gave them all my fake number and name. Then he called me over and didn't introduce himself or anything and asked for my number straight away. And I told him to put his number in my phone and give himself a miss call- I never do that. And then I was waiting for him to ask for my name but it turned out that he had an app that tells him who is phoning so he didn't even need to ask my name. And just as I was about to walk away he asked me for a kiss on the cheek, and I never kiss strangers but I leaned in to kiss his cheek anyway, and just as I was about to kiss him I realised he had a beard and I thought "wait I don't like beards" but the very next second I thought "it doesn't even matter".
After that we went on a date and I really liked him and he seemed to like me too, but weeks went by and he were in contact but he never asked me out again, and then he said he wanted to be just friends.
And we've met up a few times since and I can't stop liking him, and he flirts with me but he's a flirt so I can't take him seriously.
And then he told me that his app that told him my name has never worked for anyone but me. Our names match as well, he has a God's name, and my name is the same as the crown the Goddess wears that the God is in love with.
I also kept some fasts which are meant to help you find the "one" as well. And I had a horoscope reading done and everything else on the reading came true, and the reading also said that there was a possibility of marriage in 3yrs and I always considered it as I'd find the one, and he's the only one I found.
And now he's told me that there's another girl he's into but nothings happened yet, but the thing is he dates around so much, I'm sure he'll be dating her. And he says she's really nice and he'd want to get into a relationship with her. I like him so much and all these things can't be a coincidence between us. Someone please help and tell me what do you think? Are we meant to be?

glitterbag

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 07:02 pm
@sugarpink,
No.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 07:15 pm
@sugarpink,
sugarpink wrote:

... all these things can't be a coincidence between us. ...

Sure they can, and they are.

Psst no one is 'meant to be'. No one has a 'soul mate'. All of that is Hallmark/Harlequin junk and it makes for fine advertising copy and nothing more. Real relationships between people are work and aren't measured by cosmic doodads and nonsense. It is fine work, though, when you are with the right person, and it usually doesn't feel like work at all.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 07:27 pm
@sugarpink,
sugarpink wrote:
all these things can't be a coincidence between us.

well, yeah they can

__

if you're interested in dating him - tell him that

if you're interested in a relationship with him - tell him that
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 07:28 pm
@jespah,
I agree with Jespah re the soulmates beeswax and maybe more: I think of it as a road to fantasy when you are in early years learning about reality, when you should be paying attention to how people, wherever they live, are, and act.

In a way, it is a kind of romantic self-immolation thing. People differ even when actual love is present.

So, learn who you are and he is, and cut the adoration soulmate stuff. Real care, not just fantasy, can happen, but people often misread who is actually caring.

0 Replies