it's just love

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 02:34 am
hi there i'm marwa i'm a high school student and i have so big prob with my heart lately i just think that i'm in love with a girl i just like her so much i love her actions her smile(laugh)makes me melting i mean 'i'm a girl too' so i met her this year we have been so close friends we were just friends after that i fall in love with her secretly one day i told my self i have to tell her to relieve my strong feelings and this was the stupidest thing i ever did i didnt know what i was thinking about ,,so i told her and she was shocked and we are not talking to each other but now she always sit close to me in class and always looking at me i think she started to love me too i'm just saying because i dont want to climb on a dream that never comes true so what do you advice me guys to make her love me as gf not as f nothing is possible because we were friends befor all that right i really need her in my life her name is amira so this year i descoverd that i'm lesbian so awkwaard how to make her fall in love with mee please help and if our destiny is not connected that another thing and i will go away from her absoulotely

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 05:16 am

You're in high school, fer chrissake. You can reasonably expect to live another 50 or 60 years. Time enough to find someone and have a loving relationship. Relax, look around, enjoy life.
Ragman

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 07:44 am
@ frosen marwa,
Neither heterosexual, nor bi-curious, nor those seeking a lesbian relationship can 'make' their love interest love them.

You spoke your feelings to her and she is not interested. Accept the state of the matter and don't fantasize over her. In time, as you learn more about your own true feelings...and how relationships work, you'll find happiness.

Good luck.
frosen marwa

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 08:23 am
@Ragman,
thanks man i appreciate that
0 Replies

frosen marwa

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 08:31 am
@Setanta,
okay thanks
0 Replies