Render Unto Caesar

jcboy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 09:55 am
@ehBeth,
Good to see you Beth!

Yep, he is Alicia’s Parrot. But it’s true what you say about the flock, he gets along with everyone, including the dogs because we are all part of his flock but he never takes his eyes off Alicia when he see’s her!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:27 am
@jcboy,
WHOA, Laguna Niguel is a plane ride south of Merin an STockton. Helluva looong state. When I lived there i usw to grow tender herbs like Tarragon and Lemon Grass . Tried growing artichokes but couldnt keep it from drying in the valley heat. So I just bought my artichokes from roadside stands. IMOArtichokes are the best from Calif.

Yall stay well. look fwd to seeing some dinner pix.
chai2

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:48 am
@farmerman,
And skin care pics!
farmerman

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 01:55 pm
@chai2,
definately. Now that Im washing my hands every two minutes with Myers soap (We use the Lavendar scent). MY hand skin is looking like glazed ceramic.
Scary. Do I need to moisturise or just splash my skin with vingar to change the pH??
Confused in Lancaster
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 02:59 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

And skin care pics!

Actually all I do now is moisturize. Last year I went to a plastic surgeon. She also does Botox and face fillers. She said none of those anti wrinkle creams work but its always good to moisturize your skin.

On my first visit I got 44 units of Botox. It only last three to four months. Second visit I got 48 units. Then I went in four times for filler injections. The Puerto Rican thinks I’m nuts but it is addicting!
Razz
jcboy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 09:05 am
@jcboy,
I haven’t posted the rainbow pigeon in a while. Razz

He still rules the house!

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/Jcboy7424/rainbowpiegon.jpg
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 01:52 pm
This guy is always getting into mischief. Confused

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/bird_3.jpg
jcboy

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 02:54 pm
@jcboy,
Was wondering why it was so quiet, little bugger was sleepy.

He needs to go in this week and have those wings clipped, yesterday the little bugger flew off his perch and landed on my shoulder!

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/bird2.jpg
Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 03:43 pm
@jcboy,
Is his landing there an issue?
jcboy

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 03:45 pm
@Ragman,
Oh yeah, because he grabs ahold of you with that beak to hold on, he doesn't mean to bite just to hold on to keep from falling. That beak is powerful Razz
Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 09:06 pm
@jcboy,
Understood. The hazards of being a parrot parent. Render unto Caesar that which is his.
farmerman

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2023 01:41 pm
@Ragman,
Theres this Cockatoo on YOUTUBE, that swears all the time. It stands center stage with its wings on its hips and comes out with every thirf worbeing **** you or "Fuckin douche bags" Thats my kind of pet

jcboy

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2023 01:43 pm
@farmerman,
I've seen that youtube video Razz

I can't take Caesar outside to sit on his perch until next week, I called the vet but they can't see him until next Wednesday. He's at that point where he could be air born at anytime now.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2023 12:35 pm
Looks like I'll be having it out with this giant pigeon again this year, boy does he have a fit when we bring a Christmas tree in the house Cool
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2023 05:03 pm
@jcboy,
He might be Jewish too!
jcboy

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2023 07:46 pm
@CalamityJane,
Well he's going to be a fat Jewish bird, I'm feeding him more so we have something to eat Razz
margo

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2023 02:24 pm
@jcboy,
Smile
0 Replies