THIS MIGHT BE LONG BUT I REALLY NEED AN ADVICE

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2016 09:24 am
So this guy is my classmate for four years. When we were in freshman, he used to be my friend but due to some circumstances he became my ultimate enemy. He's just so freaking annoying and i hate almost everything he does. I have a reason of course, he always boss around and wants to be the center of attention. I'm serious, our classmates knew that we cannot be together or all hell breaks loose. Some even predicted that we're gonna be together one day and marry each other (I rolled my eyes at them). That year too he started flirting with me and even asked me out. That just made me mad of him even more because he knows I hate him so maybe he's just making fun of me or whatever. I rejected him. At second year, he started flirting with other girls and he stopped being annoying or flirting with me. I also started having other guys in my life so that year I haven't even noticed his existence (I can't even remember anything we did together.) Then at the end of our third year, he started flirting with me again but not so often. I am so aware that he is seeing a girl on a lower year so I didn't really entertain him that much. And I also learned that this girl doesn't really like him but what if she fights with me for being so close with him. That year we also started being friends again and we didn't fight anymore like we always do when we're together. Now in our fourth year is where things got so complicated. He talks to me again and chats me ever so often that we talk like everyday. He also do affectionate things to me like hug or kiss me on my cheeks or hold hands with me sometimes. Being a naïve and stupid person I am, I let him do it. Our classmates also started to notice this public display of attention we're doing so they always ask if we're dating. My answer is always "no, i ******* hate him" which is quite true. We always still fight (our classmates teased us for this) like a girl and a boy on a cliché drama but ended up neing together. You might even think that I'm fighting with him for him to notice me or some **** but no. He's just genuinely irritating. So if you're asking me why do I flirt and argue or fight with him at the same time- I don't freaking know. I'm just so completely lost. Before I started doing "things" with him, I etched the words "I will not fall for this guy, like ever." in my brain. I even told one of my friends that the day I will fall for him will be the end of the world. Again, I know he still likes the same girl from the lower year and still talks to her. I know he's also flirting with soooo many other girl (he's not even that handsome!!) And yes I must admit that these make me jealous. I know he's not dating me and maybe what he even does is all planned. He wants me to fall for him then leave me just because we are frenemies (friends+enemies) and he wants to break my heart. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but what if. For ****'s sake I'm not even sure if he truly likes me or everything is just a joke and I'm just falling for a trap. He never asked me out and hell, he even talks about that girl with me. I'm just so ******* stupid and idiot and a ****. That girl is so much more beautiful and smarter than me. I can't also ask him about our relationship because he might just laugh and tell me how delusional am I for thinking we are something. So my question is should I stop flirting with him or just let him go much deeper in my life or anything because I don't know what to do. I don't even know if my story makes sense to you but all I know is I hate him and this is the end of the world.

cinder28

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2016 09:27 am
@cinder28,
OH GOD GUYS PLS HELP ME
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2016 09:42 am
@cinder28,
Ignore people you don't like.

Hang around with people you do like.

Stop letting someone hold your hand, etc. if you don't want that to happen. You own your own body. Stop letting someone mark territory on it, if that's what you don't want to have happen.

PS You're in Junior High or High School, amirite? The chances of you marrying anyone from school are really low. Ignore your pals when they tell you that, and change the subject.
cinder28

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2016 09:47 am
@jespah,
Yes. Thank you for answering.
0 Replies

cinder28

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2016 11:32 am
NOTICE THIS PLS
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2016 12:09 pm
@cinder28,
notice what?

the litany of teen drama cliches?

cinder28 wrote:
my ultimate enemy.

i hate almost everything he does.

all hell breaks loose.

That just made me mad of him even more

he knows I hate him

He also do affectionate things to me like hug or kiss me on my cheeks or hold hands with me sometimes. Being a naïve and stupid person I am, I let him do it.

"no, i ******* hate him" which is quite true.

always still fight

a cliché drama

You might even think that I'm fighting with him for him to notice me or some **** but no.

I etched the words "I will not fall for this guy, like ever." in my brain.

the day I will fall for him will be the end of the world.

And yes I must admit that these make me jealous.

He wants me to fall for him then leave me just because we are frenemies (friends+enemies) and he wants to break my heart.

but all I know is I hate him and this is the end of the world.

it's not the end of the world

__

1. don't talk to your friends about this stuff. it just ramps up the stupid drama. and yeah, it's kinda stupid.

2. ignore the guy. leave him alone. don't hug him. don't hold hands with him.

3. start acting like a young adult

you're getting close to the time you'll be going to college and it's time to start growing up

if you don't have enough to keep you busy and out of drama, start volunteering somewhere or pick up a part-time job

but yeah, stop with the drama
0 Replies