i need heelp i dont know what to do

ticaaa

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 12:21 am
Hi i have a little problem , there is this girl at work same age as me (25) she is pretty decent looking and the most important thing she is MARRIED
ok now i have a couple of situation too tell you

1.so we were at work and i had my tablet with me so we started watching a movie and all of a sudden she puts her head on my shoulder

2.ok we were at work again and she said to me "hey your pants are a little dirty" and i asked where she said on my knee i whiped the dirt off and then she says you are dirty in other place too and i asked where and her answer was "well at a place where i shouldnt be looking(penis area) and i said well stop looking and she said "i cant"
Later on i got a little drunk and we started talking about wrestling and i said that i can beat her husband she said its impossible because hes bigger than me and i said it doesnt matter i would still win and she said "well its good that your confident"

3.well this happened today we were leaving work and when we passed the guys she said as a joke if she could hold my arm to make them jealouse and i said ok why not and after we passed them she sayd well i guess i cant still hold on it doesnt matter to you if my husband sees us after all you did tell me u can beat him

SO does she like me or something? btw the thing with grabing arm or head on shoulder she does it with other people too
I realy would like just too have a 1 night stand with her nothing complicated but i dunno how can i tell her

Forgot to mention that most of the time we barely talk

View best answer, chosen by ticaaa
CoastalRat
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:46 am
@ticaaa,
1. She is married. You have no business at all flirting/hitting on a married woman. Even if she appears willing, it can only end poorly, especially because...

2. You work together. She can cause problems for you at work. What if your 1 night stand you desire is not what she wants and she decides to keep up the flirting and such at work and it becomes a distraction to you or to others? People will notice, talk will start and who knows what will happen or how uncomfortable she could make things. She is already starting to cause problems by purposely wanting to make other co-workers jealous by walking out arm in arm with you.

3. Reread number 1. SHE IS MARRIED! How would you feel if you were married and some guy was actively seeking to bed your wife? I highly doubt you would like it or think it was proper. So why would you do this to some other guy?
jespah

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:47 am
@ticaaa,
I stopped reading after the word 'married'. You should have stopped thinking and writing after it, too.

She's married and she works with you. Look elsewhere, Romeo.
0 Replies

ticaaa

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 09:03 am
@CoastalRat,
is it my fault that she isnt satisfied with him and seeks attention at others ?
CoastalRat

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 10:22 am
@ticaaa,
Of course it is not your fault. But simply because it is not your fault she seems to want to cheat on her husband is no reason for you to offer yourself as the vehicle she cheats with.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 10:25 am
@ticaaa,
Is there a reason you can't go out and meet women you don't work with?

Tell her to back off.

I really don't understand why people can't stand up to others who don't have the sense not to make stupid moves at work.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 10:00 pm
@ticaaa,
Not your fault but you are playing with fire. Is it really worth a one night stand to put your job on the line? To have a jealous husband come after you? Also are you sure she just wants a one night stand ... just imagine all the baggage you could have I'd you decide to go ahead with this. Maybe think with your head rather than...well you know.

I am sure there are plenty of single women you could pursue.
0 Replies

capn

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 10:56 pm
@ticaaa,
Its tempting, its a single dudes dreams but hit that and you have created serious problems for yourself. Woman don't usually just fu@k with no strings attached unless its a stranger in a bar but most of the time the guilt kills them. She is likely to loose it if you have sex... hell hath no fury dude... especially when you work in the same environment... You are her 20% trust me...

The "80/20 rule for relationships," it's the theory that says, in a fairly healthy relationship you only get 80 percent of what you want. Maybe your partner isn't a tri-athlete or great at sharing his feelings, but it's okay because the 80 percent you do get is really good.

The other part of the equation says it's the endless search for that missing 20 percent you'd hoped for in your mate that leads many people to cheat.

Why do people feel like the 80 percent isn't enough for them? Why do they want the other 20 percent so darn bad?.... http://www.yourtango.com/experts/sue-de-santo/new-twist-8020-rule-relationships-and-dating
0 Replies