newly wed but my husband is cold

hyiamjd

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 06:10 pm
@Lisa Michael ,
Hi Lisa,

Ending marriage is not always a good choice. Every couple have problems in their married life but you both should not think about divorce. Try to keep your marriage and try to spend more time with each other. As i understand, you should try to make him feel that you love him and care for him. Try to do things that he likes, i mean such thing that he want to see in yourself. This could be the best way, you should give it a try.

My English is not so good, sorry.
elenahao

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:11 pm
@Lisa Michael ,
Hi Lisa,
Good girl,please do not cry for him anymore.
You have done all the things you could.
In my opinion,you should keep calm at first.Do not put this guy in your whole world.You should have your job and make some new friends.Make a date with some good girls.Not talking your husband everyday.Forget it as I konw it is so hard,but you should try at least.
Second,give your husband a space to think about your marriage.Do not interrupt him.
Third,maybe after one month,you have considered what you want.Or he could come to you.Then,you two talking about your marriage.Keep going or divorce,either is OK.
You will be fine,good girl.Your husband is not your whole world.
Stop thinking why he has changed the attitude to you.That is the outcome.You could not change it as you know.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:24 pm
@hyiamjd,
I don't know why anyone would give you a thumb's down.

One advise my fiancé and I received from the wife of a buddhist priest before we married was that all marriages have difficulties. Many couples think divorce as the solution, but they don't realize they may have the same problem(s) the second time around.
Working out problems together only strengthens a marriage. Many people don't realize that simple truth.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Many couples think divorce as the solution, but they don't realize they may have the same problem(s) the second time around.

Divorce is the solution. If a marriage isn't working, divorce fixes it.

Far too many people stay in bad marriages straining to make things work when all they have to do is admit their mistake and move on.

Just because one marriage doesn't work, doesn't mean that another marriage can't be different. Different people will work together differently. There are many people who find happiness the second time around.

The idea that any two people can form a life long partnership through sheer force of will is clearly flawed.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Not claiming all couples should stay together.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2016 02:59 pm
@Lisa Michael ,
Sorry but i can't help finding the decision to get married after a month really funny.
0 Replies