How do I get to be togheter with this difficult girl that I'm talking to?

gewi32

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:40 pm
So I have this girl which I am talking to from like a month (although we know each other for like 1 year) and she is very shy , so by talking, I want to get her to open herself to me. It's going pretty well, since we had some long conversations , and she started to ask questions as well to see how I think in different situations. About 2-3 weeks ago I went with her out, and what happened is that she sat on my lap, but that's all. The same thing happened when i went with her for a walk another day. Now I called her for a movie at my place but she refused me like 4 times ( she was sick + today she had an unexpected trip to another city) . And I'm pretty confused. She gives no signs that she would like me, because she is very shy, although sometmes she can be kinda playfull. How do I know if she really likes me?

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 07:48 pm
@gewi32,
Quote:
How do I know if she really likes me?

You have two choices.

1. Find a mind reader and ask him if she likes you.

2. Ask her.

Personally, I think the second choice is a lot easier, but you may think otherwise.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 07:55 pm
@gewi32,
gewi32 wrote:
Now I called her for a movie at my place but she refused me like 4 times

in your home?
gewi32

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:24 am
@ehBeth,
Uhm,yea
jespah

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:32 am
@gewi32,
Then don't do that.

Ask her to a movie. Outside of your home, where there are people around. Give her a reason to trust her, and not because you just said so.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:51 am
@gewi32,
soooo not a good idea with someone you're just barely getting to know

invite her out - movie, museum, art gallery, sporting event at a school, concert of local musicians, coffee - someplace public

invite her to join a group of your friends when you got out for a coffee/concert

0 Replies